PDA

View Full Version : Changing the difficulty

JONNO
08-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Hello all, i have scoured the forums and could not find and answer to the following.

How do i change the difficulty level for my lad as he is finding it difficult on medium. Can't see to find it anywhere on the game.

Thanks in advance and sorry if i never scoured enough. :confused:

Fidgetjen
08-26-2009, 10:09 PM
I don't tihnk you can change the diffculty. I know with the new DLC coming out you can get expert but I really dont think there is an easy mode. I might be wrong tho.

II Gren II
08-28-2009, 05:40 AM
lol, how do you change the difficulty, do you need to start a new campaign all over again?

CutmanMike
08-28-2009, 08:36 AM
Yes you can change the difficulty. You need the DLC first (I think).

Start a new game and it'll ask you if you're sure. Click yes, and then you can choose normal or expert. So far I haven't found anything different between normal and expert and it's just as easy.

JONNO
08-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Thanks all :)

toxictaz
08-31-2009, 08:11 AM
well that sux. i was hoping i could switch it and keep progress. cause im starting the game on expert to get the dlc achieve out of the way first. so i have to get the full 1000 on expert to save time right?

Nicknoon
08-31-2009, 05:12 PM
This is just plain stupid.
So all my current progress is completely lost if I decide to go for the expert archivement, because when you start a new game, you erase your current progress.
Why couldn't they just do some profiles or multiple saves.

Darth Cuda
08-31-2009, 07:08 PM
Yes you can change the difficulty. You need the DLC first (I think).

Start a new game and it'll ask you if you're sure. Click yes, and then you can choose normal or expert. So far I haven't found anything different between normal and expert and it's just as easy.

Actually, Expert is much more difficult especially the bosses. It takes about 3X's as much damage to take them down and i've only gotten a few plat on expert and some stages i can't clear better than bronze. On my normal save i only have about 2 missions for each faction to get plat on.

CutmanMike
09-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Actually, Expert is much more difficult especially the bosses. It takes about 3X's as much damage to take them down and i've only gotten a few plat on expert and some stages i can't clear better than bronze. On my normal save i only have about 2 missions for each faction to get plat on.

I just beat the Autobot game and yes, holy crap. I have never had so much difficulty fighting Grindor. Probably the first time I ever had to get away praying that I didn't get shot to recover :eek:

toxictaz
09-08-2009, 06:12 PM
yeah why do they do that on games. makes me so mad. i want to change diff down to normal and get platniums without restarting from scratch. dam them

CutmanMike
09-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Get all your platty's in normal and then tackle expert.

toxictaz
09-09-2009, 08:20 PM
im doing it opposite. getting everything but platniums on expert. then i restart on normal i guess.:(

it goes back tonite. ill have to rerent later to restart the whole game. been to busy playing guitar hero.