147 Achievement? Having A Laugh??

my mate ( TWH SHOCKWAVE )

has made a 136 clearance - I checked his achievements as proof

I've also seen his stats, his highest break (non clearance) is 140

Poor guy missed an easy black to cheat himself outa the 147

Guess I should call him Mark Williams - lol

I'm on a lowly 78 break just now, although it was a clearance, I had 2 visits

so just the 50+ achieve for me :-{

My friend downloaded rocket ronnie's 147 break at the embassy world championship. he plays the video everyday and said its the best way to learn how to manipulate the white ball.

its getting him close....

i have yet to get this game, im still trying to finish off the easier games lol

i was quite surprised at my 147 because about five reds were in the baulk end so i had to play some pretty good positional to keep getting on the black. I'm relieved too, getting that achievements out the way means i can have a good go at completing the game, could take a while though, especially as you have to get to rank 16 in snooker mode to qualify for some tournaments. I'm almost half way through second season and ranked 20 so still a fair way to go, then i can start on the pool achievements, which will be a nice change, i'm sure you know what i mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to all of the 147 'kings'. I also got mine. On my 2nd game of snooker. I did all of the pool achievements 1st and then moved on to snooker. 147 EASY. And to Eterm1n8or you can get the top 16 pool/snooker achievement in pool at the same time you get the top 16 in just pool achievement m8. Or do you need to be top 16 to enter some of the snooker tornaments aswell? Please reply.

yeah thats right mate you have to be in the top 16 to qualify for the masters, so you have to play at least 2 seasons of snooker which gets really boring, if you want to get the achievement for winning all the tournaments. So you have to get in the top 16 in pool AND snooker if you want to complete the game. :-(

• 4 weeks later...
yeah thats right mate you have to be in the top 16 to qualify for the masters, so you have to play at least 2 seasons of snooker which gets really boring, if you want to get the achievement for winning all the tournaments. So you have to get in the top 16 in pool AND snooker if you want to complete the game. :-(

aaah, nice one mate. ive won all snooker tournaments apart from masters and pot black which i couldnt qualify for. at least i know how to now, cheers. I got my 147 break by smashing reds off the break and getting very lucky with position on black. spawny, don't u think?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...