PDA

View Full Version : Batman Arkham Asylum Arkham West Caves

Kellam
08-27-2009, 12:34 AM
I have beat the game, but I am going back through all the locations to get all the riddler trophies/challenges, etc. I am missing several in the area of the caves where the pressure control junction, pump control rooms are. it says it has an exit at arkham island west but i have looked everywhere, in the penitentiary, the medical facility and the grounds and cannot find an entrance, and i cant remember how i got there in the first place when playing through the game. Can anyone help me?

Darth Grif55
08-27-2009, 12:36 AM
Go to the Batman Arkham Asylum section on these forums & ask.

Logiistics
08-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Beat it already?

It hasn't even been released here...

Xedoss
08-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Beat it already?

It hasn't even been released here...

A friend of mine got it 2 days ago from a local store that was already selling it. He played for almost 20 hour straigh (not counting food and bathroom breaks)....and of course beat it in that time.

So it's very possible.

Logiistics
08-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Lol i suppose :D

If id preorderd it online id have got it a day early, but they were sold of of the special edition so im going to pick it up in the store tomorrow.

VladimirK
08-28-2009, 06:45 AM
A friend of mine got it 2 days ago from a local store that was already selling it. He played for almost 20 hour straigh (not counting food and bathroom breaks)....and of course beat it in that time.

I think you could almost get 1000 in 20 hours.

Got a copy 2 days early from Gamestop and now it's just to get a combo of 40, that thing where you get the combo using all the moves, the challenges and the last 10 riddles I think.

Lemon Of Life
08-28-2009, 03:45 PM
I played it for 3 hours straight today, felt like a marathon (allbeit an effortless and entertaining one), guess I'm not as 'hardcore' as you guys.