PDA

View Full Version : The Beatles: Rock Band Achievements

dillon
08-27-2009, 02:44 AM
For any of you that care, i am not submitting them or anything because xbox.com hasn't updated them yet, but if you send a friend request/private chat to KillHil, and compare games the Achievements for this are on his card. Overall they dont look that hard. Two of them are

'
Day Tripper 15G

Start a new Story save file and reach the credits within 24 hours.

Sensational Singer 20G

Earn a Vocal Harmonies Career score of 1,000,000

neok182
08-27-2009, 03:54 AM
weird. shows him as having 120 gamerscore but when i go to compare games it says 0 lol.

guess thats what happens when you play a game before xbox.com gets it.

Veteran
08-27-2009, 03:58 AM
weird. shows him as having 120 gamerscore but when i go to compare games it says 0 lol.

That is exactly why it shows as 0 when you compare games, because the achievements aren't listed on xbox.com yet and the game won't be added on here until they are.

PS, I'm very jealous of the fact he has Dirt 2.:mad:

Xedoss
08-27-2009, 07:14 AM

"Killhil" apparently is Hilary Goldstein from IGN.
So it's probably legit. Just not shown.

Fizzmatix
08-27-2009, 07:33 AM
They will be put out soon enough, the game isn't but a week away so someone will slip up and let them out soon. It could be possible that Microsoft are hiding the achievements. They will be on their system, they probably have been for months but may have locked them away.

I am also wondering what they will be but i can't imagine there going to be that different from all the other rock band achievements.

Mightymango
08-27-2009, 01:04 PM
They will be put out soon enough, the game isn't but a week away so someone will slip up and let them out soon. It could be possible that Microsoft are hiding the achievements. They will be on their system, they probably have been for months but may have locked them away.

I am also wondering what they will be but i can't imagine there going to be that different from all the other rock band achievements.

I was thinking the same thing, but then the Rock Band Country Pack actually mixed it up a little bit.

neok182
08-27-2009, 02:29 PM
That is exactly why it shows as 0 when you compare games, because the achievements aren't listed on xbox.com yet and the game won't be added on here until they are.

PS, I'm very jealous of the fact he has Dirt 2.:mad:

yeah i just find it interesting cause i've never seen that before.

Ben is a Ninja
08-28-2009, 09:43 AM
I think they've been taken down now :(

Tom115
08-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Complete the game in 24 hours? Great, another achievement forcing you to rush through the game...

ThaFireman
08-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Complete the game in 24 hours? Great, another achievement forcing you to rush through the game...
That's gonna be easy. It will take no more than 4-5 hours to complete.

Tom115
08-28-2009, 12:30 PM
That's gonna be easy. It will take no more than 4-5 hours to complete.
Yeah actually now I think about it, it's not that bad, haha. There's not much to do in Rock Band games other than play through the career anyway so yeah, never mind haha.