PDA

View Full Version : gentlemen explanation

Jericho Cross X
08-27-2009, 03:54 AM
ok, I tried to do damage achievement, but unfortunately at the end of Chapter 3 has not been unlocked.
the question is this, or rather I would like a clarification, can strike the women before they affect me? or should I stay in defense and not attack them so that my friend kill all the girls?

I am quite confused, I read around that is a bit 'glitch , I hope it is not so ..

Jaskier
08-27-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm 100% sure you can bash them after they simply hit you (they DO NOT need to inflict damage, so blocking is fine, dodging is not). I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that electrocution (Nite Owl's suit blast) doesn't count.

And just to be sure I let Lady Twilight hit me.

Papageorgiou G
08-28-2009, 06:21 AM
And just to be sure I let Lady Twilight hit me.

You did, didn't you, you naughty, naughty boy...

Jaskier
08-28-2009, 01:54 PM
You did, didn't you, you naughty, naughty boy...

He he, yeah, especially that I got the achievement while playing as the Nite Owl and according to cut-scenes Dan had had something going with her in the past.

Jericho Cross X
08-28-2009, 09:52 PM
ok thank you, but unfortunately it seems this achievement is glitch, well I tried again 3 times. the 1 time I sat with net owl was mainly defensive, and soon after attack until the end of the end of the level. the 2nd time I've done in coop, where my brother all killed, leaving me parry a few shots, but no achievement. the 3rd time I have not been damaged, I have always made their first attack, and then later attack me. but nothing this damn achievement, you unlock ... patience.

is that maybe I make my game again? because I noticed that when you finish the game with both characters and the coop, even if you leave you have to start from the beginning, may center?

Todaysforgotten
09-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Wow, this achievement is glitchy or exploitable or maybe up to a certain point it doesn't matter anymore. I gave up having ladies hit me when i reached the rooftops. At this point I said i'll do it in coop. I still got the achievement.

x20spec
09-09-2009, 09:26 PM
You got the achievement because Arcade games are scared of you dude.

RoyallFreshness
09-13-2009, 02:19 AM
one thing you might could try, i was playing last night, fighting the round of fat dudes just before lady twilight battle, kept getting f ed in a. so i quit for the night, loaded it up tonight and selected chapter 3, to my surprise it started me at the checkpoint atop the ladder leading down to this same area (thought i was going to have to start over). i didnt care from the beginning about the ladies, figured i would just replay the chapter. so from here all you have is the fat dudes and then the 5 chics before the end. let any of the girls i fought hit me first, then finished them off. i dont think you can hit lady twilight til she does the little cut scene for whippin you on the ass and stickin that thing under your chin, i could be wrong, but anyway she hit me first. and the final point is i got the achievement.

RoyallFreshness
09-13-2009, 02:20 AM
Wow, this achievement is glitchy or exploitable or maybe up to a certain point it doesn't matter anymore. I gave up having ladies hit me when i reached the rooftops. At this point I said i'll do it in coop. I still got the achievement.

maybe its the other way around, it doesnt matter until you get to a certain point, like those last 5 chics.

kuuassmofo68
03-03-2010, 10:15 AM
one thing you might could try, i was playing last night, fighting the round of fat dudes just before lady twilight battle, kept getting f ed in a. so i quit for the night, loaded it up tonight and selected chapter 3, to my surprise it started me at the checkpoint atop the ladder leading down to this same area (thought i was going to have to start over). i didnt care from the beginning about the ladies, figured i would just replay the chapter. so from here all you have is the fat dudes and then the 5 chics before the end. let any of the girls i fought hit me first, then finished them off. i dont think you can hit lady twilight til she does the little cut scene for whippin you on the ass and stickin that thing under your chin, i could be wrong, but anyway she hit me first. and the final point is i got the achievement.

were you playing on the disc or arcade version? :confused: