PDA

View Full Version : Platinums easier with new characters?

shrunkundies
08-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Anyone had better luck getting platinum medals with the new characters? i snagged one with soundwave, though it could have been a fluke.

Spawnus
08-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Considering how overpowered Jazz seems in Multiplayer it may be easy with him on the Autobots side (on missions he is selectable in)

CunningFox
08-28-2009, 07:58 PM
G1 Optimus is now the most overpowered character for the single player autobot campaign.

I also found Sunstorm to be the best for the Decepticon campaign.

CutmanMike
09-01-2009, 08:45 AM
Isn't G1 Optimus exactly the same as the new one? His stats on the selection screen appear to be the same.

But yeah, Jazz is FAST at killing stuff. With his speed boost you can advance melee those big robots over and over without them getting a chance to hit you. That plus those DAMN homing blue plasma things in overdrive mode will rake kills in faster than you can say YOU WANNA PIECE O ME?

CunningFox
09-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Isn't G1 Optimus exactly the same as the new one? His stats on the selection screen appear to be the same.

But yeah, Jazz is FAST at killing stuff. With his speed boost you can advance melee those big robots over and over without them getting a chance to hit you. That plus those DAMN homing blue plasma things in overdrive mode will rake kills in faster than you can say YOU WANNA PIECE O ME?

For some reason G1 Optimus is much more powerful than normal Optimus.
He might as well be firing mini nukes with each shot.

And Jazz is great as well but He doesn't seem to have too much health which is important on expert.

CutmanMike
09-01-2009, 02:11 PM
You sure about that? Is he that powerful in multiplayer too? I could never tell. We should do some sort of damage testing online with each character :p

CunningFox
09-01-2009, 03:35 PM
You sure about that? Is he that powerful in multiplayer too? I could never tell. We should do some sort of damage testing online with each character :p

Well, Soundwave is great online if you use laserbeak at the right time and get his primary weapon right and sideswipe seems to be the most popular.
Not too much people use any Optimus anymore so its hard to tell for multiplayer.

Katarn84
05-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Ypu can use the new characters in the campaign? I thought they were MP only... I think I'll think (ugly repetition achieved...) about buying it then...

Just a question then, did this DLC get its run on Deal of the Week or I should wait for that?

darthmarticus
05-31-2010, 06:09 PM
Right now it's 400 instead of 800 mate.

Katarn84
05-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Damnnit... I already bought it for 800 two days ago...

Ehm, I checked it, it's still 800 on xbox.com...

Yannie Boy
06-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Just snagged it at 400 MSP.