PDA

View Full Version : lost rank & upgrades in Multi player

dongbag117
08-28-2009, 01:05 AM
I signed on to a match a noticed my rank was back to one strip and my weapon upgrades / money were gone. is this a glitch? any suggestions?

Inked and Pierced
08-28-2009, 05:19 AM
yeah man its a huge problem...probably the #1 concern. people are having stats not aded after matches, or when they join a match it will revert them to rank 1 and if they play that match it will save it like that instead of going back to the rank they were supposed to be.

hopefuly they will fix it soon. there are tons of threds on it out there and on the wolfenstein forums as well.

good luck

Rebirz
08-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Has anyone already found a solution for this? i was nearly rank 25 and suddenly i was back at rank 6... my money and upgrades are still there but my rank is fucked up >.<

Trash Man
08-31-2009, 06:23 PM
I can't believe they have not patched this shit yet. I know most of the MP staff were laid off on release day, but surely they need to something to sort out the countless bugs in the MP and SP game.

The MP side of the game is just a joke at the moment.

Taki...
08-31-2009, 08:07 PM
I must have lost around $200k in getting my rank reset and not getting credit for matches. I would host, but for some reason Wolfenstein insists my (perfectly good for hosting every other MP game I've played) connection can only support 2 players.
Best bet is to boost if you want the achieves, and if your rank gets reset (before, during or after a match) quit straight to the dashboard.

xRogue 5x
09-01-2009, 12:59 AM
If your rank gets screwy quit out to dashboard and come back in to multiplayer and it will sort itself out.

However, if you play another game while it is in this srewed up state it will overwrite your stats.

mrdaggert
09-01-2009, 11:59 PM
have you cleared you cache because if you do you will lose your rank in gears of war 2 it has happen to me and many others so that may be the reason you lost your rank if not then i am not surehope this helps

DAUNTEDFLETTY
10-17-2009, 01:18 PM
i went from 12 too 2 what i done is went into leaderbords then clicked on my name that said rank 2 so it brings up the stats on that page it said 12 i then backed out to main menu and then dash then restarted a multi game then my rank was back

Jencomx3
10-27-2009, 02:52 PM
I was rank 32, went to bed, woke up the next day it was rank 1. Signed off without playing, signed back on, it only gave me back to level 8. I'm now at 26 again --- and it's taking three times as long to level up, because it seems to still think I'm the "high" levels. But I'm worried about losing it all again. It's taking forever.
Jen

Latuszek
10-28-2009, 04:17 PM
When it happened to me I just backed out of the match and created a game. I didn't play the game just created and it brought back my rank. The same thing happened two other times and this method seemed to work every time. Hope this helps.

Jencomx3
11-03-2009, 03:58 PM
It is crazy though! It's like playing Russian Roulette with a video game. YOu never know what's going to happen!

bLaKgRaVy
04-02-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't want to rank up to 50, or even 25. I decided when I first saw the achievement list before the game came out I wasn't going to do it. I feel that ranking achievements (and multiplayer ones) are pointless, especially for a game that didn't deliver on multiplayer.

Instead of saying that you think you know how to stop this, why not post what you did so other people can try out your theory. They don't necessarily have to play with you, but this site was built on helping out others to get achievements, so instead of sounding like an ass and saying (bragging) you know what to do and then not saying what to do, tell us (or don't, I don't care) so we can try it out for ourselves. As I said, you don't have to waste your time playing with us, just post the strategy you used so we can try it.