PDA

View Full Version : Finally a Formula 1 Game On The Xbox 360

Newbie2K8
08-28-2009, 01:36 AM
I have been yearning for years for Microsoft to release a Formula 1 game, i think theyre brilliant, great fun and the achievements would quite clearly be very easy lol. And finally my call has been answered, on 25th September 2009 we will finally have one. It was one of only two games (the other being Metal Gear Solid of course!!!) that actually made me contemplate getting, dare i say it, a Playstation 3!!!

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Driving/Racing/~r339513/Formula-1/ (http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Driving/Racing/%7Er339513/Formula-1/)

Minty
08-28-2009, 01:45 AM
It's been known about for about a year...and release date is more likely to be another year than a month- think about it, seasons only got 6 or 7 races left ;)

jamieCR7
08-28-2009, 01:52 AM
From my knowlegde, Minty is correct. We can't expect a fully licensed F1 game from Codemasters until 2010 at least. Personally, I cannot wait because I love F1 so much, it is brilliant. There is an F1 release earlier, but only on PSP and Wii platforms if I can remember.

So my advice, just be patient and hopefully we won't be disappointed! :p

J.Waddo
08-28-2009, 11:58 AM
We can't expect a fully licensed F1 game from Codemasters until 2010 at least.

It better be fully licensed or I'm a go crazy:)

I was glad when I heard about this, used to always get F1 games on PS2 and enjoyed playing them with my mates. All we need now is a Rugby League game:p

RagingClue
08-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Wow the pictures have shit graphics!

i love formula 1 but as long as codemaster dont put in a 'gotta drive em all' cheev it should be a okay

lenny m
08-28-2009, 02:10 PM
huge f1 fan i am and i was so excited after a 3 year wait that it is coming out. use racers like hamilton, massa and rosberg

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
08-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Yeah I heard this years game is only a handheld release with next years game being developed for the 360, PS3 etc...

The last F1 game I played on PS2 actually wasnt that easy career mode wise. You had to spend a good few hours playing before getting into a BAR at the time lol so Im hoping the game will be hard again and also the achievements.

I want this game to be a challenge and not as easy as the F1 2000-2002 etc games.

jamieCR7
08-29-2009, 02:33 AM
Wadinho, it is going to be fully licensed so get your smile going! I really can't wait for this game, I am addicted to F1 like Kerry Catona to cocaine. Hamilton at Interlagos reliving the final lap, I would go down to sixth on purpose just to overtake Glock on the final few corners! :p

Hopefully the achievements will be great, but it will be one of the few games I will play regardless to be honest.

Daiphyer.
08-29-2009, 02:36 AM
Not codemasters AGAIN !! ughh, why can't anybody else create this game ?
I tired of Codemasters racing titles! They all feel the same!

VladimirK
08-29-2009, 07:34 AM
Did nobody notice the Product Details?

Features of Formula 1 on Wii include:

That and the graphics look like a PS2 to be honest =/
Still, if they are doing new stuff maybe we can finally look forward to a light gun. :)

NawtyCawty
08-29-2009, 12:39 PM
At last. I havnt played an F1 game since I had a PS2 years ago. Cant wait

Pheonix_Assassin
08-30-2009, 12:01 AM
Should be good =)

I wonder what the achievements will be hmmm

shilbo-assassin
08-30-2009, 12:07 AM
Wadinho, it is going to be fully licensed so get your smile going! I really can't wait for this game, I am addicted to F1 like Kerry Catona to cocaine. Hamilton at Interlagos reliving the final lap, I would go down to sixth on purpose just to overtake Glock on the final few corners! :p

Hopefully the achievements will be great, but it will be one of the few games I will play regardless to be honest. Hahaha. Kerry Katona - uber chav.

I'm not amassive F1 fan but I watched all of that last race and it was one of the best things I've ever seen on TV when Lewis won. I mean we all thought it was gone didn't we. And I love his bird, she's awesome haha.

Back on topic - great news though I played F1 on the ps3 (when I had a ps3 for 10days) and it was sh*t! I hope it's better on the 360. Forza 3 will be awesome I'd imagine but there's somethingabout F1 that's just ace. F1 97 on the PS was AWESOME!

stephenmilne27
08-31-2009, 12:18 AM
Hahaha. Kerry Katona - uber chav.

I'm not amassive F1 fan but I watched all of that last race and it was one of the best things I've ever seen on TV when Lewis won. I mean we all thought it was gone didn't we. And I love his bird, she's awesome haha.

Back on topic - great news though I played F1 on the ps3 (when I had a ps3 for 10days) and it was sh*t! I hope it's better on the 360. Forza 3 will be awesome I'd imagine but there's somethingabout F1 that's just ace. F1 97 on the PS was AWESOME!

YESSSS F1 97 ON PS1 ! WHAT A GAME! HAHA

The classic cars and drivers, legendary.

Would love this game to come out and have a great online aspect as well because that would make it really good, if it was as fun as GRID was online then happy days.

Di Di MA0
02-27-2010, 08:11 PM
can't wait for it to come out. hopefully it'll do justice to the red bull cars. anyone looking forward to the new season? only a few weeks now

Q ipoddy Q
02-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Don't dig up threads please.

ferrara316
02-27-2010, 10:11 PM
can't wait for it to come out. hopefully it'll do justice to the red bull cars. anyone looking forward to the new season? only a few weeks now

LOL posting on a thread over 5 months old