PDA

View Full Version : The cast has some good names!

MightyD88
08-28-2009, 04:39 AM
This is all according to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_(video_game)

However, Eliza Dushku as Rubi is very fitting.

Malcolm McDowell already has video game experience with Wing Commander series villain and let's not forget his role in Clockwork Orange.

Alan Cumming: I don't know much about him, but the fact that a guy named CUMMING is in a game called WET needs no further explanation.

ii iLLMaTiC
08-30-2009, 05:54 AM
eliza dushku is ma girllll aha i love her. and i might just get this because of her.. plus its a pretty fun game

Fizzmatix
08-31-2009, 03:22 PM
Not sure where you got the info on who has lead roles in the games seeing as wiki isn't a reliable source seeing as most people can alter it without warning. Alan Cumming has nothing to do with the game according to IMDB but that is also a very touchy source:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1171270/

Eliza Dushku ...Rubi Malone
Parry Shen...Zhi
Ron Yuan ...Ratboy / Dr. Afro
Jason Durr... Unknown
Jon Morgan Woodward...The business man
Moon Dailly ...Rubi

So there are two female roles playing Rubi, not just Eliza Dushku.

MightyD88
09-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Sorry to say it but most of the content on Wikipedia is true. Yes, it can be modified by anyone, but guess what, it will get quickly changed to the more accurate information. Don't believe me? I tested the theory for myself. I went to Gary Sheffield's(MLB player) page and modified one number in the middle of the page and saved it. Less than 30 minutes later, somebody changed it back. Many news channels even say "According to Wikipedia.org" as their source. That's all Wikipedia is: A source, just like any other magazine or publication out there. How can you tell if what you read in a newspaper is true? A lot of times it isn't. The only major difference is that a major publication is legally responsible for the content, while Wikipedia articles are not. This "Wikipedia is false" illusion was created by school and college professors because they want their students to go out and do some research, instead of just copying stuff off Wikipedia, even though most stuff on Wikipedia is already sourced and footnoted for them.

Now back to Alan Cumming: It says that his role is currently unknown, which probably means he is either working backstage or has a very minor role in WET.

McKaystyles
09-02-2009, 04:41 PM
im a bethesda fan boy, the demo was ok, nothing special, dint care for graphics, but ill buy it to support bethesda.

McKaystyles
09-02-2009, 04:41 PM
wiki is good stuff

Fizzmatix
09-02-2009, 04:46 PM
Digging through a couple of smaller websites mention him as voicing a few villains. He isn't credited for any of this though on the bigger websites. Little odd really, you would think someone with a bigger rep behind them would have some sort of credit for their work on a game or movie.

Game Daily mention him and Malcom Mcdowell as well who also ins't credited. Maybe they did the work but didn't make the cut for the game. There is next to no info on these actors working on this title which is really odd. I'm sure we will find out soon enough though ;).