PDA

View Full Version : Wireless HDST question

Norad45
01-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Ok...just got a wireless headset a few days ago. I know it works with the wireless controller, but I cant get it to work with a wired controller. Its pissing me off. Once I turn it on, it just goes to slot 2. I cant get it to one. So my question would be does anyone know how to switch the wireless to a wired controller?

razzleson
01-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Ok...just got a wireless headset a few days ago. I know it works with the wireless controller, but I cant get it to work with a wired controller. Its pissing me off. Once I turn it on, it just goes to slot 2. I cant get it to one. So my question would be does anyone know how to switch the wireless to a wired controller?
This might sound really idiotic, but did you try re syncing the headset?

To sync up the headset properly hold/press the sync button and then allows you to press/hold it until it's on the quadrant you want it on.So plug in the wired so it's on quadrant whatever, then hold the sync until it matches the quadrant you want.

P1NSEEKER
01-29-2007, 12:43 AM
:whs:

W00t! :D

Norad45
01-29-2007, 02:13 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: When I have the controller in first, it just goes to 2. When I have the headset in first (in 1st port), then plug in the contorller, the headset switches to 2....It wont sync on the headset. It'll go 2-3-4-2-3-4 and so on.