PDA

View Full Version : Any update on Patch to fix Freeze glitches?

Gooseboxer
08-28-2009, 02:53 PM
This stinks. I rented this game and would have beaten it in my 7 days, but I am locked up on the Zepplin level and cannot continue. I will now have to rerent later once a patch is released. Any ideas on when this will occur?

bLaKgRaVy
08-28-2009, 04:44 PM
"IF" it'll occur. Raven had nothing to do with multiplayer. The company that did the MP laid off almost it's entire staff the day of release, so who knows if a patch with be forthcoming or not.

Issun
08-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Given the amount of people running into this problem, I'm wholeheartedly surprised they haven't patched it already. But no, to answer your question. I have no idea when they'll release a patch. Suffice it to say though, I'm sure they're working on one as we speak.

"IF" it'll occur. Raven had nothing to do with multiplayer. The company that did the MP laid off almost it's entire staff the day of release, so who knows if a patch with be forthcoming or not.

The freezing issue has nothing to do with multiplayer.

bLaKgRaVy
08-28-2009, 05:12 PM
The freezing issue has nothing to do with multiplayer.

I don't know what I was thinking; I knew that. I was just reading some posts about MP and had my mind somewhere else. I was answering a question that wasn't even asked! My bad.

Issun
08-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Yeah, you totally through me off. After I read your post, I re-read the original post like, five times to make sure I was reading it right. :P

Track404
08-29-2009, 02:10 AM
From what ive read on "other" sources they know about the problem. Whether or not they can be bothered to fix it is another matter.

If you're renting it I would suggest playing through again on easy following the anti freezing guide.

Gooseboxer
08-29-2009, 08:05 PM
thats pretty funny. There should be an achievement as follows

Anti Freeze - 100 points - play through the game using the anti freeze guide method.

Kidding aside....they NEED to fix this.