PDA

View Full Version : Release date.

Phantom Morph X
08-28-2009, 03:58 PM
I was browsing several sites to see if I would pre-order, or just choose where to buy it, but I came upon this:

The GameStop and GameSpy site says 09/01/09
The BestBuy and Amazon sites say 09/08/09
And I can't find the game in the XBox site.
The wii.ing site has both dates in the same page, one in the text and the other in the game info.

Anyone knows anything about it?

The Pants Party
08-28-2009, 04:21 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/upcoming/

Demonhunter21
08-31-2009, 08:39 AM
In England its september 11th rather than 8th like it says on the link.

ohmywinky
09-02-2009, 02:46 AM
I received a text today saying the game would be in this Wednesday afternoon.

Ceryino63
09-02-2009, 08:33 PM
I bought mine today at Gamestop

Kira Panic
09-03-2009, 12:27 AM
I bought mine today as well. Great game.

ErmacVersion1
09-03-2009, 01:16 AM
Got mine today also. Working on compiling a Jizo statue guide as well as an achievement guide as we speak.

Laronvas
09-03-2009, 04:44 AM
I was browsing several sites to see if I would pre-order, or just choose where to buy it, but I came upon this:

The GameStop and GameSpy site says 09/01/09
The BestBuy and Amazon sites say 09/08/09
And I can't find the game in the XBox site.
The wii.ing site has both dates in the same page, one in the text and the other in the game info.

Anyone knows anything about it?

The game arrived for the original Sept. 1st date to most gamestops. It apparently had been street dated by publisher recently to Sept. 8th for whatever reason.

Their automated call system made phone calls Tuesday night on accident letting people know the game was gonna be there Wednesday
So at my local store they let pre-orders (money down or not) purchase the game and that's it per an e-mail they received from corporate.

You could have gotten it today (wednesday) if stores were gonna sell it.

ErmacVersion1
09-03-2009, 03:13 PM
The game arrived for the original Sept. 1st date to most gamestops. It apparently had been street dated by publisher recently to Sept. 8th for whatever reason.

Their automated call system made phone calls Tuesday night on accident letting people know the game was gonna be there Wednesday
So at my local store they let pre-orders (money down or not) purchase the game and that's it per an e-mail they received from corporate.

You could have gotten it today (wednesday) if stores were gonna sell it. He pretty much sumed it all up here. Gamestop wasn't about to go back on their ARN calls and tell people who got the call they had to wait another week to pick the game up so they just bit the bullet with it. Kudos to them for that though.