PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters on Leaderboards?

P1TTMAN
08-28-2009, 06:08 PM
I haven't been on yet today, but the last time I checked there are two names tied at the top of the leaderboards with an astronomical amount of gold (10+ digits). Now before anyone responds with some comment about the leaderboards being whacked out: I'm aware of that, and that's not what I'm questioning. If you check, the stats make no sense, but that could be because the stats are so screwed up. I'm looking at achievements.

Out of curiousity I checked both of their gamercards and compared games. Neither of them (as of yesterday) had achieved Boot Camp, Med School, or Basic Training; but somehow they both have Career Soldier and Das Big Man. I thought maybe they might have done the 2-on-1 kill/revive method, but then shouldn't at least one of them have Unholy Lifeline? And if they were doing this method and boosting to lvl 50, wouldn't they snag a few other achievements on the way, like Veilophile and Quartermaster?

Or are the multiplayer achievements glitchy too?

Lycentia
08-29-2009, 03:32 AM
I already reported them at the xbox forums

v SnOwMaN v
08-29-2009, 04:23 AM
I already reported them at the xbox forums

LOL.....people failed to realize that maybe the guy that has all the money, but no stats period maybe the leaderboard glitched like in COD4. Awwww NVM. I'm a 100% sure he glitched it. I wonder how???

P1TTMAN
08-29-2009, 11:22 PM
LOL.....people failed to realize that maybe the guy that has all the money, but no stats period maybe the leaderboard glitched like in COD4. Awwww NVM. I'm a 100% sure he glitched it. I wonder how??? I figured that could happen, but if you look at his/their achievements, there's no way they could get to level 50 without unlocking something along the way. :confused:

RA1NKING
08-30-2009, 05:50 AM
They must have hacked it...

daddy2k4
08-30-2009, 06:52 AM
I'll never understand why you would do something, i mean at least i would know i'm not supposed to be on the first place so there's nothing i could enjoy