PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Booting is Bull

Jmashed
08-28-2009, 11:50 PM
Ok I don't know where you hosts get off. First off the flame thrower is in the game their for it is legal to use it. Sure, it may be kind of cheap but when I use it I'm completely within my rights. Same goes for the satchel charge. I'm trying to go for an achievement legit and all that keeps happening is I get booted. I've been playing for the last two hours and none of my kills have counted so far because you idiots can't take getting killed every five seconds because you refuse to stay back and shoot me from a distance.

I'm playing within the games boundaries so get used to it and quit kicking people using flame throwers. I've seen many people spam grenades and panzer shots but it seems flamers are the most hated. In order to get my dang kills I have to host my own matches. The game developers need to disable ranked booting, I'm beginning to think I'll never get 200 kills with the flamer at this rate. The flame thrower is not cheap, you just need to know how to defeat it. If you are using a gun you think it would be best to back off and shoot from further away, but it seems no one can put those two things together.

Sorry for the rude language but being kicked every 5 minutes is becoming rather annoying and I'm about to return this game. I know now for a fact this will end up in the bargain bin 3 months from now (that and don't get me started on when I tried to go back and get my collectibles after I beat the game, the freezing issues on this game are a nightmare).

NOTE: I do realize the flame thrower lags the server which is why I started making my own, problem is that can sometimes be a pain in the butt.

III RAIDERS III
08-29-2009, 02:57 AM
lol, Just make sure your on the same team as the host. :drunk

Genesis x360a
08-29-2009, 03:04 AM
Just boost that shit, The MP is so broken there's no pionts in even playing for achievements legit.

Nevander
08-29-2009, 01:46 PM
I still need a boosting partner and I have posted in the ATT but only got one MSG on XBL, and he only needs rank 50. Grrr...

Inked and Pierced
08-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Just like you have the right to use flamethrower and scatchel because its in the game and it is your right so does a host. He hosted so he has the right to boot people because its in the game.

Seeee just because its in the game does not mean its okay. Stop being a noob and using flamethrower.

Genesis x360a
08-30-2009, 09:16 PM
Just like you have the right to use flamethrower and scatchel because its in the game and it is your right so does a host. He hosted so he has the right to boot people because its in the game.

Seeee just because its in the game does not mean its okay. Stop being a noob and using flamethrower.

Dude GTFO, You contridicted yourself so bad there, How can you say somebody has the right to use a flamethrower then call him a noob for using it, There's an achievement for getting 200 flame kills and if you get kicked your kills dont count, I agree that there shouldn't be a option to kick people from ranked servers.

Inked and Pierced
08-30-2009, 09:27 PM
I agree. I just thought it was funny how he is complaining and just wanted to make a point.

Taki...
08-30-2009, 09:51 PM
I don't know about booting but my rep is taking a kicking trying to get the 200 kills with the flamethrower ach. I must have about 500 kills with the bloody thing, but only one game in four seems to actually register. This game is horrible.

Btw, anyone wanting to boost should add me and send a message when I'm online. The sooner I1k this game the better.

ponypo2001
08-31-2009, 01:26 AM
For those that want to play legit,the kicking is a pain in the ass.However,as already mentioned,the MP is so damn borked anyway,most people are boosting and thus this will count for some of the kicks.I just got 2 really rude messages for kicking 2 players whilst boosting.

Yes it sucks to be kicked but seriously,if you want the chievs,boost them.If you want to play legit online,come back if and when it's ever fixed,IE never.Such a shame,the multiplayer in this really should've been a selling point :(

xRogue 5x
08-31-2009, 05:57 PM
simple solution...boost or host your own.

Ryot Control
08-31-2009, 09:29 PM
You know, you can use the panzershreck to get that same achievement. 200 kills with either or will get you that achivement.

Venomized
09-02-2009, 12:15 AM
I agree. I just thought it was funny how he is complaining and just wanted to make a point.

You're worse than him and you didn't make a point. You contradicted your self you ignorant fool

aussiestatic
09-04-2009, 11:41 PM
I was playing as a medic in an objective game trying to get my heal points and provide 100 med packs, so i was dying quite a bit, probably had like 5 kills 15 deaths and I got booted. Screw trying to get these achievements legit im going to boost for sure.

Tha Mantis
09-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Seriously it is bullshit, I'll get booted just cuz I'm raping the other team with an mp40, host booting in ranked games is just NOT FAIR. I dont know what they were thinking when they made the online part of this game but its completely unacceptable I'm sure ID is pissed that there name is on this.