PDA

View Full Version : WET demo long loading time

Gorilla Stomper
08-29-2009, 04:11 AM
Pretty much explained in the title, its taking ages to load, infact its still loading as i type this, should i wait this out or download it again and see if it does something different?

Scratch that, after multiple downloads and restarts it finally worked, i liked it.

Muslixthemighty
08-29-2009, 05:32 AM
If I had the problem, I would leave the demo and try it again. If the long loading persists, I would then delete the demo and re-download. In my mind, the demo is definitely worth the wait.

Veteran
08-29-2009, 06:03 AM
Have you tried installing it to your hard dri-

OH WAIT. :eek:

Jemocasa
08-29-2009, 06:07 AM
Personally, I say skip it. Stop trying to load it and delete. Don't download again, it was terrible.

RadiantViper
08-29-2009, 06:07 AM
When I played the demo there were no problems. I'd delete it and redownload.

The demo is pretty fun, if you can live with fugly graphics.

Fizzmatix
08-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Personally, I say skip it. Stop trying to load it and delete. Don't download again, it was terrible.

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it's a bad game. There are so many narrow minded people on this site, if you don't like it don't post about it, the op probably doesn't care. They want to find out for themselves.

The demo loaded just fine for me, re-download it and try again. You may have downloaded a bad copy.

Gorilla Stomper
08-29-2009, 06:14 AM
the op probably doesn't care.

Your right i don't haha.

Lemon Of Life
08-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Mine worked fine. It's ok, not my type of game.

Bleeding Star
08-29-2009, 10:45 AM

pfft the game was pretty awesome

Jemocasa
08-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it's a bad game. There are so many narrow minded people on this site, if you don't like it don't post about it, the op probably doesn't care. They want to find out for themselves.

The demo loaded just fine for me, re-download it and try again. You may have downloaded a bad copy.

To be honest, that's exactly what it means. If you don't like something, it's bad. Nobody dislikes something they think is good. However, I'm not going to tell you not to have or post your opinion.

Unterofficer
08-29-2009, 05:04 PM
Remember that you could have tried to download it at a time that lots of others were downloading it. It took long with me also, but I downloaded it as soon as it came.

The demo is pretty fun, if you can live with fugly graphics.
Ugly graphics? They were better than 50% of games on Xbox. Good graphics don't mean GoWs graphics. Half-Life 2 style artistic graphics beat topnotch-graphics anytime (IMO.)

Bleeding Star
08-29-2009, 06:37 PM
To be honest, that's exactly what it means. If you don't like something, it's bad. Nobody dislikes something they think is good. However, I'm not going to tell you not to have or post your opinion.

you obviously dont understand what he meant by that

RadiantViper
08-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Ugly graphics? They were better than 50% of games on Xbox. Good graphics don't mean GoWs graphics. Half-Life 2 style artistic graphics beat topnotch-graphics anytime (IMO.)

Original Xbox, maybe. I'm not talking about the artsy graphics, I mean the character models and such. They look terrible.

I don't care about graphics much at all (I might get this game), I'm just pointing out the fact that the graphics are bad.

Xedoss
08-29-2009, 11:15 PM
Anyone else thought this was just Stranglehold but in a different jacket?
Or at least a really close match?

The moves (gameplay) were pretty much the same, up to the combo meter that fills up by doing special moves. The setting looked the same. The graphics are pretty much the same.

Of course this is based only on the demo.