PDA

View Full Version : middleweight champ atlast

sleath
08-29-2009, 10:24 AM
ok so i finally got my shot and won it after 2 months, i recomment to all those who are chasing these achives to fucking practise ring movement counters first, side steps and back step counters etc...... if you cant do it then your simply not good enough even if you get a shot you will get smashed

A Roley Mole
08-29-2009, 08:24 PM
ok so i finally got my shot and won it after 2 months, i recomment to all those who are chasing these achives to fucking practise ring movement counters first, side steps and back step counters etc...... if you cant do it then your simply not good enough even if you get a shot you will get smashed

Hey. Any chance of helping X360A with the belt !?!?!?!..

I got to 3rd in middleweight and 4th in heavyweight and my stats got reset for some reason so i was wondering if you would let me hold belt for a game so i can get achievement and then ill give it you back.

sleath
08-30-2009, 05:36 PM
i did help someone......... unfortunatly he stole it, lets face it its all about the achivement until it unlocks but the belt gives a sense of importance to some lowlifes who love the 50 messages a day begging for a shot and they cant be decent and pass it on. we dont live in a good world really, i just need the heavyweight belt now

jedi420j
08-31-2009, 03:34 AM
i did help someone......... unfortunatly he stole it, lets face it its all about the achivement until it unlocks but the belt gives a sense of importance to some lowlifes who love the 50 messages a day begging for a shot and they cant be decent and pass it on. we dont live in a good world really, i just need the heavyweight belt now

That's unreal, you try to help someone out and they screwed you over.. That sucks man sorry to hear that..

Choco-Pie
08-31-2009, 09:01 PM
Sleath... I WON IT, NOT STOLE !! I GAVE YOU TWO TITLESHOTS AND YOU LOST BOTH! SO LET DA BETTER MAN KEEP THE BELT!

Harrison101
09-01-2009, 08:20 PM
If you 2 agreed to give it back afterwards for the achievement, then that makes no difference and you're a stealer. Wow, if that's true, you can come across as a real ass.

A Roley Mole
09-03-2009, 06:07 AM
If you 2 agreed to give it back afterwards for the achievement, then that makes no difference and you're a stealer. Wow, if that's true, you can come across as a real ass.

You think i stole it? because thats the way you make it seem..

I didnt even get a shot at it. He came on here to tell him someone (not on x360a i dont think) stole it from him when he tried to trade it.

So yeah. Dont post on here till you know what REALLY happens. Now that makes you a real ass.

marKot1k
09-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Yep, Harrison, that is pretty crappy... I didnt even realise thats how the Belt achievements worked till I came in here today...

And @ A Roley Mole - dude calm down with your ass calling - he's not even speaking to you. Maybe you should read whats really going on.

LOL

A Roley Mole
09-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Yep, Harrison, that is pretty crappy... I didnt even realise thats how the Belt achievements worked till I came in here today...

And @ A Roley Mole - dude calm down with your ass calling - he's not even speaking to you. Maybe you should read whats really going on.

LOL

...Calm down with my ass calling? look at Harrison's post. I do see the word ass, written exactly same as me???

***Sorry. My fault. I didnt see that guys post above harrisons :-|

My Bad. Yeah . i misread the post 8) .. i feel like the ASS now.

sleath
09-05-2009, 11:27 AM
yea i actually helped this guy as he needed the middleweight achive to finish the game off for a 1000, he simply never returned the belt instead kept telling me the better player has it..... thats kind of besides the point considering i never had a chance to defend it properly (its not defending the belt when you dont even have it now is it?) and sorry but punching me whilst im wondering why your not giving my belt back hardly put me in a position to try hard considering i wanted to rip your throat out.... bottom line i helped you out and got shafted

Harrison101
09-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Look closely at my post, I said IF that's true. I apologize for jumping to conclusions a tad, but I'm sure you could see where I was coming from.