PDA

View Full Version : Life Of The Party & Smells Like Victory won't unlock

DarkenHell
08-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Me & a friend tried boosting "Life Of The Party" & "Smells Like Victory" achievement but It didn't unlock. Has anyone else having this issues with these 2 achievements? Maybe we are doing something wrong. Someone please help thanks!

This is the setup we did:

Mode: Control Points
Map: Downtown (random)
Private Slots: 7
Rounds to win: 1
Time limit: 1 min
Restrict Faction: Yes

Fidgetjen
08-30-2009, 09:43 PM
for playing as all the charaters you need to make sure you play as prime and megatron both normla and power forms from what i remeber. The best way to get that one is to play normal death match and slowly cycle through them all as you go along - make sure you win a match with each one. A for playing each game type make sure your the host ofcourse and just make sure you play 1 full game on each. since your doing it with a friends you shouldnt have any trouble the only trouble you would have is if tried to do it on your on.

PIRAGUE
09-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Deathmatch & the dlc are the contributing factors to this cheevo's being glitchy in my opinion dude.

My best advice to get these would be, a) delete the dlc (temporarily!) & b) ONLY use Team Deathmatch & set them to a minute.

This should solve your problems! :drunk

DNA Rabbit
09-05-2009, 11:01 PM
For the DLC you have to make sure you have a win with Sideswipe and Ratchet's G1 Color Schemes.

I just did this achievement today and it didn't unlock until I had wins with those 2.

Also make sure you win the whole match, not just a round.

Good Luck!

GT: DNA Rabbit

Madeofawesome05
09-19-2009, 08:15 PM
I'm having the same issue with the winning as everyone achievement and the winning as all the new DLC characters. I've played and won as every single of them many times, and I still don't have those achievements. Anyone know what I should do about them? They're the last ones I need to get, so I'm really getting irritated.:rant:

Update: somehow I got the winning as all the DLC characters achievement when I wasn't playing the game... or even had on the xbox... weird. So now I just need help getting the last achievement. the winning as all the default characters one.

whateverken441
10-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Smells like victory won't unlock for me. I tried it twice without the dlc content and did another play through with the dlc and still no luck.

help plz!!

Zork
10-12-2009, 09:20 PM
i can't get the win with charector ones either