PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for me!!!

King ChiChi
01-29-2007, 06:33 AM
I was just curious if anyone knows a coool trick, to get get in the same ranked room with one of your freinds for the online of this poo poo ass game! If Im gonna gag my way thru a few of these online achievements..I waanna do it with my friend god dammit! Thx for your time! :p

J Lo
01-29-2007, 01:05 PM
what i do is i private chat with my friend and we both search for the same game...for example warzone 19 minimum 19 maximum we search and then we read off the names of the host...if there is a host we both have we join that party and there u go

I N64 I MaRiO
01-29-2007, 09:16 PM
what i do is i private chat with my friend and we both search for the same game...for example warzone 19 minimum 19 maximum we search and then we read off the names of the host...if there is a host we both have we join that party and there u go
uhh... too bad that's gears of crap;) and there's been an update;)
go into private chat and it's easier to get into ctf i think because me and my friend did this and got in same game but not same team:eek: :eek: :eek: so you guys can boost or whatever the hell you want

King ChiChi
01-30-2007, 01:17 AM
I know..we actually got in 1 game together today...but it's so gay..why have a friends list and online games..when you cant play with your boys!!! Rainbow was smart enough for you to get the achieve's thru play ranked. I know they do it to block boosting..but it sucks for the people who actually just wanna play with they're boys. Player rooms are just wasting time too.. UGHHHHH