PDA

View Full Version : City Collectibles Question

Thiago123
08-30-2009, 03:36 AM
Just had a question regarding the Collectibles (Tomes, Intel, Gold) that are picked up in the City sections (Midtown East, Midtown West, and Downtown).

At what point are all of each area's collectibles available? That is, do I have to beat certain missions or gain certain veil abilities in order to be able to reach certain items?

For example, I am just starting out and am on the Farm mission. Part of Midtown East is blocked off because of the burning tank. When is that going away and are there are other sections of the city that are blocked off? Are there items not accessible without certain powers?

Finally, are any of these items missable (with the exception of accepting the final mission)?

Thanks, I scanned the guide and several posts, but couldn't find this info. I'd like to collect all the items at once and don't want to waste my time.

thanks again
-T

Nevander
08-30-2009, 05:04 PM
First make sure that after the Paranormal Base mission you pick up the gold under the stairs when you exit. All you have to do is do all the missions in Midtown and then pick them all up then move to Downtown. Start in Midtown East and go to West. Same for Downtown, do all missions in Downtown except for Airfield. Get everything in Downtown then do Airfield, and lastly Zepplin.

Here are video guides for missions:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169820

Here are video guides for city areas:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=171815

Trash Man
08-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Is the gold that's under the stairs after the paranormal mission only available at that point? If I don't get it then can you not go back and get it at another point?

Nevander
08-30-2009, 07:50 PM
You can get it again by replaying Paranormal Base, but replaying missions causes the game to freeze later on.

Trash Man
08-31-2009, 03:50 PM
You can get it again by replaying Paranormal Base, but replaying missions causes the game to freeze later on.

Thanks for the heads up then :)

I'll make sure I grab it after the mission. Are there any others like this?

ponypo2001
08-31-2009, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up then :)

I'll make sure I grab it after the mission. Are there any others like this?

Nope,just that one to my knowledge.