PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Game Complete Bug

Mental55
08-30-2009, 02:48 PM
So I've finally completed all the levels on Multiplayer and got all the cakes but for some reason the achievement for completing the game hasn't unlocked. The only strange thing I can notice within the game is that I have all the cakes and have done all the levels but when I look at the screen with the 3 'worlds' it doesn't show a time for the first one.

Before I go back through and complete the whole first world even though I have all the cakes and times posted for each one, can anyone tell me if they have had the same problem and managed to fix it?

Thanks,
Mental55.

Karachi King
08-31-2009, 01:56 AM
Did you use way of the coward to skip any levels? That's the only reason I can think the episode total time wouldn't be showing (and for the achievement not unlocking)...

Scan through the times on the levels and check if any of them are ridiculously long. I think if you skip a level, it shows up as 1500 minutes or something crazy like that.

Mental55
08-31-2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks for replying, I know at some point my brother did use way of the coward instead of quitting accidentally. But We have only played multiplayer with each other and his achievement unlocked. I'm pretty sure none of the levels are that long completion time but we did go afk a few times so I think the longest level was like 42mins.

I'll check out the times and see if that is a problem although I'm pretty sure it's not, then I'll just replay the whole 1st area and hope it works.

Cheers,
Mental55.