PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question!

Aeromaster
08-30-2009, 09:43 PM
this September I'm getting two games i decided on one which is halo ODST but my second i cant decide on wether i should get wolfinstein or section 8 so just give me ur thought because i have decide by September 1st on the Day Section 8 comes out :confused: thanks to those who might help me decide

Taki...
08-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Get anything but Wolfenstein. Unless of course you just want to play the single player.

Aeromaster
08-30-2009, 10:07 PM
Get anything but Wolfenstein. Unless of course you just want to play the single player.
ok thanks cuz i would rather play more online than single player and most achievements in section 8 are online so works for me and thanks, hey admin u can delelte or close this thread now if want:woop:

asdf123
08-30-2009, 11:24 PM
I hear section 8 is worse than a broken Wolfenstein, in other words, garbage

Vile Denial
08-31-2009, 10:48 AM
The general rating that I've heard from people is about 9/10 on Section 8. The game is geared towards multiplayer, so I'd presume that the effort put into it would be far greater than in Wolfenstein.

I thought the multiplayer in Wolfenstein wouldn't be too bad (and that people were just over-reacting). After playing several matches myself, however, I find that I absolutely hate it.

I'd say Section 8 if you enjoy online. If you enjoy singleplayer, then just rent Wolfenstein. It isn't long enough to buy imho.

Genesis x360a
08-31-2009, 10:51 AM
Until Wolfenstein gets patched then do NOT buy this game, Its got so much wrong with the multiplayer that i highly doubt that it was properly tested before they released it and the freezing issue is so bad some people cant even play the game (Like me) Go with section 8.

Inked and Pierced
09-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Do not get either. Both games are garbage.

Get batman it will hold you over until halo odst and is a great game with tons of collectibles.

FrankMcClane
09-01-2009, 02:16 AM
but batman in itself is very short and doesn't really have any reply value beside the challenges. I would just forgo section 8 and wolfenstein if you are looking for online play and stick with ODST since you know you will enjoy it.