PDA

View Full Version : Uberdominatrix advice?

LukeWnek
08-31-2009, 05:51 PM
Been stuck here for a little now starting to get annoyed. Is there anyway to get her to stop spawning the pets?

Ill blow the 3 power thingys , then ill manage to kill 1 but my shield will run out and when she comes back one of the skeleton guys manages to kill me.

Any advice?

xRogue 5x
08-31-2009, 05:59 PM
make good use of your mire ability and use the regular or energy rocket launcher

Genesis x360a
08-31-2009, 06:06 PM
As soon as you jump down, Shoot out the Generators str8 away, Then run the left where you entered the room (Through the door) Now get out the Leichenfaust 44 and kill her pets (Without using any viel) there pretty easy to shoot where your stood as you can see them spawn on the floor pads, Then when she jumps down, Put on shield and shoot her, But dont get to close else she will be able to melee you through it. The reason i say use sheild is because sometimes another one of her pets spawns and they will just shoot projectiles at you. It took me 2 attempts on Uber using that method i made up, All the other methods i read didnt work for me.

Trash Man
08-31-2009, 06:08 PM
Use the Leichenfaust 44 and the mire ability.

Jump down and shoot the 3 shield generators then run to the back on the room where the energy top up barrels are. Once there shoot the pets with the Leichenfaust 44, juggling the shoot between them to stop them from charging you. Keep doing this and then she will come after you, do the same with her and that's it.

gangsterGB
09-01-2009, 03:44 PM
just use empower and mire and they die very quickly. the green ones seem harder to kill. remember to keep topping youre vail back up with either the canisters or the pools

Mr Wuggles1
09-04-2009, 10:55 PM
or u could do the thing that makes more sense and just take out each generator one at a time then kill the skeletons that pop and then do the next generator and so on and so forth

Nusentinsaino
06-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Yeah this part is starting to make me want to throw my controller across the room.

I have NO ammo for the Leichenfaust 44 or even the Panzerschrek, no grenades... but I have plenty of ammo for the rest of the guns.

I haven't upgraded for a while because I have an annoying time trying to look for the black market piece of shit location.

This game fucking sucks.