PDA

View Full Version : special move master

burgermyster
09-01-2009, 10:01 AM
I started playing this game again and decided to try and get this secret achievement. I went through every character and did all of their special moves and pro moves. It took me an hour and it didn't give me the achievement. Anyone have any suggestions?

Dennoman
09-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Check my achievement guide for a link. Doing all of the special moves and promoves as listed in the game isn't enough, you sometimes need to do variations and different versions of delay moves to get it.

JaxTH
09-03-2009, 08:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dec1Bel718&view=videos&start=20

What you want are the first 8 videos starting with the bottom right.

Waran Esmil
09-21-2009, 09:10 PM
I think I attempted this three times before I finally got the achievement. Apparently, the move I wasn't doing right or didn't do (although like anyone else who's attempted this and didn't get it, thinks they've done every move possible), was (I think) Kano's Parry (it finally unlocked after this one on my last run for the achievement). You will eventually get it, just keep trying. What sucks is there is probably only one move you're missing, too. Believe me, man...I feel your pain.

Dennoman
09-22-2009, 07:05 AM
Believe it or not, but the move I turned out to be missing on my 4th or 5th runthrough of the full list was... Liu Kang's low fireball :/

kemik
10-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Is there a way to check what you have and haven't done?

Thanks

jasonisco0l
02-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Is this achievement worth going for?

ExtremeRugburn
02-23-2010, 09:43 PM
This game is shit. The company went belly up before they could patch it or give it the downloadable content they promised. To answer your question Kemik, no their is no way to check what moves you have done. I myself dont care for fight games and quite frankly I also suck badly at them so if you share my opinion then no I would not go for this achievement. I spent hours playing and reading various posts on its forum and just decided my time was better spent elswhere.

Dark Knight DC
02-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Although there is no way to check your status.

I started from scratch using the list on the official mortal kombat vs Dc forums that someone put up and was done in about 30 minutes straight.

I believe his name was decibel and I used his :woop:youtube videos to confirm.

My missing move was superman's anti-air laser vision.

Go figure it is usually something stupid. ^_^

Be mad at the game all you want but this achievement in particular is rather simple compared to the online achievements which are HARD.

Max in one sitting should be no more than 30 minutes - hour.

Find the list on their forums! :woop: