PDA

View Full Version : new update

gangsterGB
09-01-2009, 03:24 PM
iv just had to download a new update for wolfenstein and i was wondering if anybody knew what it had changed/updated.

bLaKgRaVy
09-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Had you previously played it before or is this the first time playing? I only ask because when I got it on the day it came out, there was already an update. If you've played it before, maybe some MP things are fixed...

Ah, just checked your profile, you have indeed played it before. :-) Here's hoping it's fixed!

Trash Man
09-01-2009, 06:13 PM
No update for me yet. Have you cleared you cache since you last played?

gangsterGB
09-01-2009, 06:17 PM
No update for me yet. Have you cleared you cache since you last played?
whats a cache?
and i havent altered any thing or deleated anything the only thing that has changed is that i have compleated the story mode

Venomized
09-02-2009, 05:14 AM
whats a cache?
and i havent altered any thing or deleated anything the only thing that has changed is that i have compleated the story mode

Cache is kind of like memory, but for updates. If you clear your cache it will delete all updates for every game (you can update again). You have to go to system settings, then go to memory. I forget the sequence but it is something simple. Go on google and type in "Clear Cache Xbox 360" if you want to clear your updates.

Edit: Well, I guess the new Dashboard update added a "Clear System Cache" option so you dont need to enter the code. Something new . . . cool.

gangsterGB
09-02-2009, 04:51 PM
owww ok then. no i havent deleted anything