PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Arcade Titles?

Software2
01-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Being in the states, I often feel left out from some good foreign games. I was wondering if Japan (or Europe for that matter) has any arcade games on the marketplace that the US doesn't. If so, are any of them good?

TheMollywhopper
01-30-2007, 01:30 PM
There are none yet, but I believe there is one or two headed to Europe, and at least a half-dozen to Japan... I don't have any Euro accounts, but I do have a Japanese account and check it periodically for stuff like that. If you want to be able to get those games in the future you'd better make foreign accounts while you still can (I hear MS is about to be cracking down on that stuff)

Software2
04-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Well, it's been about 3 months, and the US just got that awesome wave of great arcade games. So I'll re-ask my question now, thinking that the same may have happened elsewhere ;)

Im a Manatee
04-22-2007, 02:29 PM
I don't think so, not yet at least. SNK is going to have an exclusive fighting port, but thats rumor.

pvt hushburn
04-22-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm assuming there will be some Japan-only exclusive arcade titles sometime in the future, I just hope that they are all good. USA has the best marketplace ever. I live in Canada and have the boring-ist marketplace ever. Us Canadians cant download movies and certian movie-related gamer pics (Blades of glory, shooter) AHHH.

Software2
07-21-2007, 07:15 AM
It's that time again!
How about now?

x McGrim x
07-22-2007, 12:47 AM
This is some nice necro-posting going on here. You've already revived this thread twice, YOU should have the name Grim instead.

ilski
07-22-2007, 01:16 AM
This is some nice necro-posting going on here. You've already revived this thread twice, YOU should have the name Grim instead.

It's a recurring question. Better than starting a new thread every few months. What's it matter to you?

LongJon
07-22-2007, 03:10 PM
10 says the people reviving threads like this don't search anywhere on the net 1st before asking other people 'how about now?' every month

kinda reminds me of the 'are we there yet' scenario

Wolf
07-22-2007, 03:17 PM
You know, if he didn't bump this thread, you would all have just said "use the search function, nubcake" or "did this already" and would have never, ever given him any valuable information, as is clearly evident in your current responses. Bumping this thread was the safest thing to do, but you are all too concerned with the wording of the law that you don't care about the actual questions. That's why 1 out of every 3 threads are locked. Big deal if someone asks the question twice. It doesn't hurt you.

~~~~~

Anyway, there haven't been, to my knowledge, any Japanese or European exclusive Xbox Live Arcade games, but I do know for a fact that Japan gets some demos of English games early (like Rainbow Six Vegas) as well as demos of their nation's retail games.

Software2
07-22-2007, 05:36 PM
10 says the people reviving threads like this don't search anywhere on the net 1st before asking other people 'how about now?' every month

kinda reminds me of the 'are we there yet' scenario
Three months the second time, and four months the third time. Also, do a search on this form for "Japanese Arcade" and see what the only relevant thread is. I'll take that 10. PM me for my paypal info.

Thank you Wolf for your answer to my question. :drunk