PDA

View Full Version : Need help for Radio Station.

Venomized
09-02-2009, 12:10 AM
I read the thread "where is Radio Station" and that provided me with no help. I completed the game (I reloaded my last check point, and aborted mission so I got sent back to mid town) and I am wondering where do I find the Radio Station mission. I checked the bases and they dont give me a mission. How do I find Radio station mission without reloading an old check point (so I can get the intel, etc on Radio Station). Thank you in advance.

Please give me step-by-step instructions please (preferrably), or anything will help.

Apple
09-02-2009, 12:38 AM
After completing Castle, go to Downtown, look on your map for a green dot, the key should have it as "Mission Giver" and it is for destroying the big radio tower the nazi's put up after the castle. There should be a cut scene and everything...

Venomized
09-02-2009, 02:01 AM
After completing Castle, go to Downtown, look on your map for a green dot, the key should have it as "Mission Giver" and it is for destroying the big radio tower the nazi's put up after the castle. There should be a cut scene and everything...

Since I beat the game, can I go back to castle, beat it and then it will be available?

Edit: Nvm, I'm fine. Thank you.

Edit2: I wish someone could have said that in the other thread. Simple and easy.