PDA

View Full Version : Mini Ninjas

ErmacVersion1
09-02-2009, 05:19 PM
So I just picked my copy up from Gamestop and after I did they said the game was to be held until next Wednesday (09-08-09). Does anyone know why they released the game to reserves only?

RECKLESS x360a
09-02-2009, 05:27 PM
So I just picked my copy up from Gamestop and after I did they said the game was to be held until next Wednesday (09-08-09). Does anyone know why they released the game to reserves only?
The day the game is released to everyone.

ErmacVersion1
09-02-2009, 05:29 PM
The day the game is released to everyone. I wonder why they did that then? The game wasn't street dated to my knowledge. Oh well, guess that just means I get an extra week to get a guide going for it. :woop:

RECKLESS x360a
09-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Oh I thought you were asking "when do they release it to reserves only?" I feel silly :) I guess you got lucky and got an early copy then. Looking forward to your guide btw since I will be getting this game soon.

B1GgYsMA1lz
09-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Hey man how is this game, Im really torn on weather to get this or not. I enjoyed the demo but the gameplay felt kind of shallow (in terms of combat) however i really liked exploring the levels for the statue thingys and flowers. but im worried about how long the game will be.

also how much did this game cost you was it full price at 60 bucks

ErmacVersion1
09-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Hey man how is this game, Im really torn on weather to get this or not. I enjoyed the demo but the gameplay felt kind of shallow (in terms of combat) however i really liked exploring the levels for the statue thingys and flowers. but im worried about how long the game will be.

also how much did this game cost you was it full price at 60 bucks I'll let you know once I get home. I work till 5, but go to Gamestop on lunch sometimes. As for the price, it sells for $49.99 USD.

walkswithbears
09-03-2009, 10:51 AM
The demo was enjoyable, especially the 'Hi-ya! Ninjaaaaaaa' sound effects, but I bet the gameplay gets old quickly.