PDA

View Full Version : achievement unlocked

gangsterGB
09-02-2009, 10:11 PM
i was playing on multiplayer as a medic and when it cam to the end of the game i ended up unlocking 5 achievements for 150G.
dont get me wrong im not complaining but its just weird how they just unlocked.
anybody elce had this occur?

bLaKgRaVy
09-03-2009, 06:36 PM
What achievements were they? How many other MP games have you played?

gangsterGB
09-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Unholy Lifeline
Revived 250 teammates, including 10 revives in a single match in multiplayer.
Johnny-on-the-spot
100 Ammo Packs given out to teammates in multiplayer.
Quartermaster
100 Health Packs given out to teammates in multiplayer.
Focal Point
Restored 5000 points of health to teammates using the Healing Aura in multiplayer.
Heavy-Handed
Made 200 kills with either the Panzerschreck or the Flammenwerfer in multiplayer.

iv played quite alot of multiplayer games on wolfenstein but not using the Panzerschreck or the Flammenwerfer

Jack Bauer Jnr
09-04-2009, 06:20 AM
gangsterGB - I had the same occurance on the first weekend I played multiplayer, I had just finished my five game off TDM as an engineer and I got 8 for G180.

I'll have to go back to my X-box and list them here if people want to know, but I thought it was odd I got achievements for the soldier and medic class I wasn't even playing as.

StolenPaper18
09-04-2009, 06:39 AM
That is cool and lame at the same time. Cool you got the achievements, but lame you didn't even have to do anything to get them (if you even care anything about achievements, lol).

That is very odd though...

Willkat98
09-13-2009, 06:06 AM
Same thing just happened to me, I got Heavy Handed on my second game of Multiplayer ever.

Only had the MP40 with no upgrades.

Rank and Gold disappeared at the end, but that I found was under a different thread.

Oh well