PDA

View Full Version : Roadmap for Multiplayer (500)

Genesis x360a
09-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Seeing as apple has made a single player roadmap, Here's a MP road map to go along with it.

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
-Online 23(500)
-Approximate amount of time to 500: 25-28 hours. 50+ If not boosted.
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 0
-Are there any achievements that can be missed? N/A
-Glitched game? Yes
-Does difficulty affect achievements? No

Let me start by saying that a road map is designed so that the reader can obtain the maximum pionts in the shortest amount of time so do not flame this guide for boosting.

So at the time of writing there is a major bug in the MP that will take your rank and gold away from you after you finish a map, The way to get it back is to go to quit to your dashboard and re-load the game, Once you get into the game lobby or game your stats will be back.

Lets Begin.

So... The easiest way to obtain these achievements are to boost them, There is a really good method that will allow you to get to rank 50 in 20-25 hours and the Kill/objective achievements will take around 2-3 hours (Shorter if you or you know somebody with another 360 and 2 copys of the game) Below i will lay-out the best way to obtain all the achievements.

First lets start of by getting all the Map achievements, These are for playing a certain map and being on the winning team for 1 minute, Start up a Private MP match set it the map you want the achievement for, Set it to 5 miniutes and the person needing the achievement only needs to get 1 kill and then you can just sit back and wait for the game to end. If you sit in a Viel pool you can also get Ley-Vacum and Veilophile.

Please note that these are the only achievements that can be gotten in Private matches.

Part 2, Ranks.

Theres 2 ways you can go about this next section, You can straight onto getting rank 50 or you can go and grind out the kill achievements, Its up to you but i recommend you go grind out the rank 50 achievement, If not then move onto part 3.

Right this the best and fastest way for leveling up in this game and will net you the Rank 50 achievement in 15-20 hours (12 hours if you have another 360) for this method you need 3 players, No more no less. What you want to do is create a match on any map, (I sugest hospital) set the time limit to 30minutes and the gametype to TDM or Objective. Now 2 people will be getting pionts and 1 person will be dieing, Alternate who does what each round, Now what you want to do is have 2 people on Axis (one needs to be a Medic) and 1 on resistance.

Now for the boosting set yourself's up so that the guy who is dieing is facing the medic and the guy on the resistance is on the side that the dieing player drops his ammo (Normally the left side) Now all you have to do is the player who is dieing needs to tape down his right trigger so he's constanly shooting), The shooter needs to equip the Mp40 with surpresser and aim just above where the dieing player will get up and now he can tape down his right trigger, Now the player who is the medic must be host as he is the only person that needs to be at his pad as he needs to keep pressing Y, So he can kick intruders. (Unless you have a turbo pad). Thats bassicly it, You will just keep picking up the guy till the end of the round, The other guys can go off and do what ever they want.
The medic will get 32,000 - 35,000 gold per game.
The shooter will get 22,000 - 24,000 gold per game.
The dead guy will get nothing.

It takes 150,000 Gold for rank 25 and 613,000 gold to get rank 50, Although people have reported to get it earlier and later the majority get it at 613,000. Whilst getting these ranks you will get the achievements, Unholy life line, Qaurtermaster. You can also get Focal piont, Run-gineer and Med school if you position yourself in a viel pool and activate the power when your viel fills up.

Part 3, Kill achievements Etc.

Now thats out the way it time to finish up the other achievements, All of these can be boosted with 2 players (Apart from Jonny on the spot and Basic training which need 3), I will list the methods below on how to get them:

Always set the game type to TDM, 30minutes on Hospital. Unless instructed to do otherwise.

Sneaky Pete, Heavy Handed, Surgical Strike.
Very simple just keep running to the center of the map and kill your buddy with whatever it requires you to to get the achievement, You can get on average 70+ kills per game each.

Boot camp:
Very simple again, Both players can get this in 1 match, Just get a kill with Viel strike, Kar98,Panzershrek,Flamethower,Mp40,Mp43, and the Satchel charge.

Basic training and Jonny on the spot:
Start up a game on Rooftops, Gametype must be Objective and the player getting the achievement needs to be on Resistance as does one of his buddys, Ok so just give an ammo pack to your buddy, Turn on Viel run and complete a primary objective, Simple will take you around 3 minutes. After you have done this switch the game to TDM to get Jonny on the spot, Just get your buddy to shoot his gun while you throw ammo packs at him.

Engineering corps:
Start up an Objective match on rooftops and just complete the objectives, Can be done with 2 players and takes around 3 minutes a round and about 10-15 games.

Conclusion:
There we go if you followed the above you will now have the 500G from the MP side of the game.

aussiestatic
09-03-2009, 12:34 AM
How are you supposed to start a ranked game with ONLY 3 players

IIIDEFAULTIII
09-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Wow very good way to boost rank 50 goodjob.

Genesis x360a
09-03-2009, 01:21 AM
How are you supposed to start a ranked game with ONLY 3 players

You dont or for that matter you Cant, You have to boot players off your server because wolfenstein MP runs off lobbys made by players and not matchmaking, Making it very easy to boost.

Apple
09-07-2009, 01:46 AM
You dont or for that matter you Cant, You have to boot players off your server because wolfenstein MP runs off lobbys made by players and not matchmaking, Making it very easy to boost.

There is a way to start a game with 3 players actually. It's a bit confusing in text, though... :p I'll try to explain.

You need one player (PL1) who can only host a MAX of 2 (below 750k-1mb upload, I think) Then that player (PL1) needs to invite someone (PL2) who can host 3+ players. (PL1) needs to quit out of his game IN THE LOBBY. (PL2) will then be migrated to HOST. Once (PL2) is host, they need to quit out, and start their own server. They will then have the option to host 2-3+ players.

Genesis x360a
09-07-2009, 01:54 AM
There is a way to start a game with 3 players actually. It's a bit confusing in text, though... :p I'll try to explain.

You need one player (PL1) who can only host a MAX of 2 (below 750k-1mb upload, I think) Then that player (PL1) needs to invite someone (PL2) who can host 3+ players. (PL1) needs to quit out of his game IN THE LOBBY. (PL2) will then be migrated to HOST. Once (PL2) is host, they need to quit out, and start their own server. They will then have the option to host 2-3+ players.

Yer i knew you could do that with people who havn't got very good connections but i didnt want to put it into the guide to confuse people lol

demi
09-07-2009, 07:37 AM
I would just like to point out that the reset to dashboard "cure" doesn't work always (and I stress always). I just had it happen, had all my Veil Strike kills reset, my Satchel Charge. The game even added on like 300 MP43 kills when I dont use that (I use the other gun with Big Bore), along with buying upgrades I am 100% sure I did not buy (useless crap like Extra Grenade and Satchel Charge)

Resetting to dashboard did not cure this, so I am back to 1. I tried to do this legit, but the game won't even let you do that. I'm 100% glad these companies got fired. Let it be a lesson to them.

I am f*cking furious.