PDA

View Full Version : Backgammon - Easy wins

Mac-Abre
01-30-2007, 06:29 PM
I don't know how many are aware of this little trick, but I thought I would share.
Getting wins is easy if you have a partner. The trick is to use the doubling cube. One user offers to use the doubling cube. The other player then declines. This results in a victory for the player offering to double.

Zef
01-30-2007, 08:00 PM
This is fairly well known if you have looked through some of the threads. It is quick to do as well, and you can get the streak achievements at the same time if you wish to do so.

YerpY
02-07-2007, 12:31 AM
well i didn't know lol but i am a noob to these parts

Farrmark
04-04-2007, 03:48 PM
I have no idea how to play Backgammon but I got a copy of this free, so I guess I'd better use everywhich way I can to get as many points as possible :D:D

machII
04-04-2007, 11:28 PM
This is fairly well known if you have looked through some of the threads. It is quick to do as well, and you can get the streak achievements at the same time if you wish to do so.

Yeah, it also says on the guide you can do this on XBL with a friend over and over until the achievements roll in.

x561x Brad
08-11-2007, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the tip, I had 0 in this game because of the trial version. I hate 0's on my gamercard though, so I am going to pick this up to get some achievements.