PDA

View Full Version : MP Leaderboard help!!!!!

Taki...
09-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Just finished a game with my rank at 45. Anyway the next match loads and my rank is back to 1... it's happened plenty of times, so I just back out back to the menu, but now my rank on the leaderboard is 1 too... so I go back to the dashboard, load up the game again and it's still rank 1. I'm just about to snap the f**king disc in half when I click on my name on the leaderboard and that says rank 45... $510,000, etc. in the stats.

So what I'm wondering is do I have to start over because the leaderboard says rank 1 $0 or do my stats still count towards the level 50 ach as they're all still listed when I click on my name? Any info on this would be much appreciated...

RA1NKING
09-04-2009, 09:27 AM
Hey man
I often when i went in to a game saw i was level 1. Once the match started i would check if i had cash , if the cash said 0 i would then push the guide button and quit to dash. 90% of the time when i joined a game it said i was level 1 , then once the game started i saw my actual level.

Good Luck...

Taki...
09-04-2009, 02:05 PM
It's fine now... It showed 1 on the leaderboards for several games then reverted back. So glad I've reached 50 now and don't have to worry about it anymore.