PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Level

ohmywinky
09-03-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm missing two animals so far and I'm having a hard time figuring out where they could be.

Could someone help me?

ErmacVersion1
09-03-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm missing two animals so far and I'm having a hard time figuring out where they could be.

Could someone help me? Do you mean the first castle level? I got a message online last night from someone else having the same issue. I'm working on a guide and will be playing this at about 6 est so once I find all the animals on this level, I'll post a guide of where they are once I find them all.

ohmywinky
09-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Thank you.

I looked everywhere and just couldn't seem to find it.

ErmacVersion1
09-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Thank you.

I looked everywhere and just couldn't seem to find it. Ok I found all 19 caged animals in this level. Here ya go. Hope it helps. I also listed where all the Jizo statues in this level were.

Jizo statue (1/8): After getting into the giant open area with giant gaps everywhere, go left and at one point you should see a big boulder with a lot of broken trees forming 2 small circles in front of it. The Jizo statue is in the first ring.
Jizo statue (2/8): On the main path to the castle, you will come to a sunken area of the path. Just before you reach the elevated part of the path again, you'll see the statue on the right side of the path across from the lantern and beside 2 large rocks.
Jizo statue (3/8): When you enter the castle, go right and you'll see it across from the caged fox. (1/19)
Go all the way down the left path until you see the caged chicken and the caged cat. Free them for caged animal (2/19) and (3/19).
Jizo statue (4/8): Once you beat the Big Samurai and enter the next area, use the checkpoint and go down the long hall on the left. Pass the steps to your left and the Jizo statue will be shortly ahead of you on the ground on the left.
In the area with the small houses everywhere, go inside the first house to find a caged fox and a caged bird. Free them for caged animal (4/19) and (5/19).
Jizo statue (5/8): Across from the house with the 2 caged animals is a small house on your left. On the front side there is a small nook and here is where you will find the Jizo statue.
Across from the last Jizo statue is another small house. On the right side of the house is a caged rabbit. Once you free it, you'll have (6/19) caged
animals freed.
After crossing the roofs, drop down and to your right by the barred door should be a caged cat. Free it and that makes (7/19) caged
animals for this level.
Once you've gotten caged animal number 7, go across the way to the big yellow and brown doors. They should open automatically and inside there is a caged frog and a caged bird. Free them for caged animals (8/19) and (9/19).
Jizo statue (6/8): From the previous caged animals, look right. You should see the Jizo statue tucked in a corner in plain sight.
To the right of the last Jizo statue, you should see two houses. The one on the right has a caged fox, a caged rabbit, and a caged dog in front
of it. Free them for caged animals (10/19), (11/19), and (12/19). Only 7 more to go.
Across from the previous 3, inside the house on your left is a caged bear and another caged cat. Free them both and you'll have caged animal (13/19) and (14/19) freed. 5 more to go.
In the next area, with the archery range and the spearmen guarding the big door, you'll see 2 caged animals in front of a small house. Free the caged cat and caged dog for caged animal (15/19) and (16/19).
Jizo statue (7/8): To the left of the stairs leading to the big door in the first archery range area.
Jizo statue (8/8): Upon entering the second archery range area, head all the way to the right. The last Jizo statue for this level is to the left
of the last house on right.
The final three caged animals for this level are all in the last archery range area. A caged wolf, a caged rabbit, and a caged frog all await across from the final Jizo statue in a little corner. Free them and have (17/19), (18/19), and (19/19) for this level. Good job!

ohmywinky
09-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Thank you very much.

I didn't notice I could get into the houses.

ErmacVersion1
09-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Thank you very much.

I didn't notice I could get into the houses. Those were apparently the 2 the other guy who messaged me missed also. That solves that problem at least.