PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Walkthrough for each game

doadea
02-24-2006, 11:59 AM
I have noticed that on some of the game threads some of the same questions get asked over and over again, for example the Amped 3 forum and how to get the builder points. I propose we have some kind of stickied post for each game that tells you the easiest and fastest way to get each achievment for each game....some games already have this, but this is just a suggestion to (try) to cut down on some of the same questions being repeated over and over.

KMB 316
02-24-2006, 12:19 PM
i think we started this but we only have like 4 games, once i beat amped 3 i would be happy to do an amped one.

doadea
02-24-2006, 12:32 PM
i think we started this but we only have like 4 games, once i beat amped 3 i would be happy to do an amped one.

I was actually thinking of doing an amped one myself since it's my fav game...but lets see what the mods say first about having them stickied

RoutineX
02-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Yeah, thats an good idea. On the main page we already have some guides for some games (in the achievement listing and we've also put a link on the right side of the page where you also can see marketplace demos and the missing list , but we can make a sticky on those forums and link to the guides we already have :)

CrakkedOut56
02-24-2006, 07:03 PM
should also combine all the answers together into 1 post that way theres more than one answer to doing something....