PDA

View Full Version : Has gamefly website been acting diffrent for anyone else

mossberg
09-03-2009, 11:32 PM
I go to their website but its all f***ed up and looks wierd, i go back the next day and my MAC tells me their website does not have an origanal signed cirtificate and it could be a fake website

EOU Findub
09-04-2009, 01:10 AM
That is weird...it was working fine for me like, 5 minutes ago. Is it still screwing up for you?

mossberg
09-04-2009, 01:55 AM
I guess its when you try to sign it it looks like that. I have the sign in page bookmarked and it looks like this Yea, it doesnt have any graphics or pictures. It looks someting like this

Sighn in
XBOX
XBOX 360
PSP
PS2
PS3
ETC

All words and links. no colors or pictures. Im just scared to sign in
When i deleted bookmark and went to homepage it looked regular but then tried to sign in, same thing happened

EOU Findub
09-04-2009, 04:32 AM
That has happened to me sometimes...usually when I reload the page it works just fine. Honestly, I don't know. Try deleting your history, temporary files and such and see if that does the trick.

If you personally type in: gamefly.com and it shouldn't direct you anywhere but there. Good luck!

TheColdWolf
09-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Gamefly works fine for me even on the schools computer:p

Gackt
09-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Working fine for me

TheLastAntidote
09-04-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm not having this exact problem, but something else instead. Whenever I update my queue or reorder the list or add or remove a game, I'll get an error message. I usually have to do it 2-3 times before it goes through. Anyone else have that problem?