PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock inventing Difficulty

Jordan11
09-04-2009, 05:11 AM
So im playing Bioshock on hard and was wondering is there less inventing items on hard? Because im having a very hard time collecting items :/ Was just playing for about a hour and invented like 10 items haha! Trying to get the Avid inventor achievement and so far it hasent been going well at all >< You guys got any tips for me to help me out? Would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

v_thorne
09-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Welcome to the site.

If you go to the main site:
www.x360a.org/forum (http://www.x360a.org/forum)

And scroll down to the games list you'll find a Bioshock specific thread, or use CTRL + F (search) for Bioshock.

B1GgYsMA1lz
09-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Check the bioshock achievement guide also i think that there is the same amount of inventing items on hard but im not sure

Jordan11
09-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Great thanks a lot guys! very new to the site and just thought id post it here and of course i got the information i needed! Thank you very much.

Dillagence
09-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Nar, I first played BioShock on hard and there is basically the same amount of items on either difficulties, what I did was since I didn't have 100 items invented by the time I got to Atlas was to go back and re-loot boxes in previously explored places and collect as many items as I could and then keep making items. A perk that helps is the looter perk and the use less items to invent perk. Hope that helps bruh.

Jordan11
09-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Yeah thanks a lot Dillagence! I have the achievement now : D 100% Bioshock woot. haha

iKhaotic
09-06-2009, 02:45 AM
i got Avid Inventor at the very last save room right before the final boss lol. i was like "holy crap, excellent timing, now i don't have to go back and grind for it!" i played the game normally and invented the things i needed, only "spam invented" like twice heh