PDA

View Full Version : Question about songs

Professor Pie
09-04-2009, 04:52 PM
To obtain all the achievements, do I have to sing every song? As in is it possible to get all the achievements just by singing a select few? Or is there like a career mode in which you have to play the songs to advance. The reason for this is that I want to get this game mainly for the two microphones so I can use them for Beatles Rock Band and would probably just play this for achievements. I mean the set list on Lips is alright, there's a few good songs, but most of it isn't exactly my cup of tea.

TurdFerguson64
09-05-2009, 03:27 PM
you're going to have to sing every song at least once for one of the achievements. Be prepared to sing songs over and over and over again to get ALL of the achievements. The 100K stars takes a while to get.

Professor Pie
09-05-2009, 05:21 PM
you're going to have to sing every song at least once for one of the achievements. Be prepared to sing songs over and over and over again to get ALL of the achievements. The 100K stars takes a while to get.
So you're saying there's only one achievement that you need to sing every song for, while the rest can be obtained just with the same select few songs over and over again? Fair enough.