Co-Op Chevvie Glitch

IAmTheDude360

Ok, so Ive just finished this piece of tosh with my buddy over the last couple of days and it hasnt popped. Not happy as it popped for him. Buddy tag popped for us both on the first mission as well.

Ive hosted every game as well. Is it a glitch or is it 2 runs and only the non-hosting person gets it?

Edited by IAmTheDude360

I can CONFIRM that the co-op achievements are NOT glitched. I got them in one run through. The guy I was boosting had his game freeze right after the last mission was completed. We replayed the last mission and he got the achievement. That might be the issue or you skipped a mission. Like I said, it is NOT glitched

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

At this point in time, the Buddy Tag achievement did not pop for since it froze right after the first mission completion. It did for my boosting partner though. Tried clearing the cache on my HD, but no luck. Have done the obvious things, such as replaying the level, switching hosts... May try to recover my profile and see if that helps. Any one else have any other suggestions?

• 2 months later...

What was bizarre is that I earned the achievement for completing every co-op mission, but not for completing one mission. It showed up on my in-game tracker and tried a combination of things. I believe recovering the profile did the trick amongst deleting every possible thing I could think of, like the save file, any title updates, etc.