PDA

View Full Version : I REALLY REALLY hope..

Eternal Dawn
09-05-2009, 03:00 AM
that the drum sets will be in perfect working condition the day the game is released. I picked up GH:WT last year on the day that was released and have spent the last 11 months having to fix them, retape them, change sensitivity and blah blah blah.

It would be nice if I could just turn them on and play away.

You think they'd know how to make drums after releasing two sets? Not to mention its the Beatles!

Son of Kyuss
09-05-2009, 03:37 AM
I'm about 99% sure they are just RB2 kits with a different colour scheme/Beatles bass cover. That's not to say that they probably won't be slightly upgraded in terms of hardware but I wouldn't count on it too much, the only way we'll know is come 09/09/09.

D3adcell86
09-05-2009, 07:35 AM
I'm about 99% sure they are just RB2 kits with a different colour scheme/Beatles bass cover. That's not to say that they probably won't be slightly upgraded in terms of hardware but I wouldn't count on it too much, the only way we'll know is come 09/09/09.

Exactly what they are. The little clip on bass drum thing you can already buy at best buy. Don't think they have the beatles ones but I know they have other ones.

Matt Gaskell
09-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Ive just got it today, and theyre working perfectly =)

antnie
09-05-2009, 08:16 PM
From what I have heard the drums are a little quieter and have more rebound.

Eternal Dawn
09-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Okay, from what I'm hearing from you all, the drums should be just fine. I'm happy with RB2 drums just small upgrades (and a new finish) as long as they work like they are supposed to lol. Thanks for the info.