PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto IV's The Ballad of Gay Tony

cobratodd
09-05-2009, 04:47 AM
YouTube - GTA Ballad of Gay Tony Official Trailer
Grand Theft Auto IV's The Ballad of Gay Tony will sashay into stores on October 29th as part of the Episodes from Liberty City retail disc. While hog ridin' formed the draw of GTA IV's most recent DLC episode, The Lost and Damned, it appears that the sparkly nightlife and parachuting out of helicopters is what you'll find described with enthusiasm on the back of the box.

With no mention of the Xbox Live version on any of the current materials, we're following up with Rockstar and Microsoft to confirm the release date for the Xbox Live Marketplace version.

Update: Microsoft tells us the release date is Oct. 29 for both the retail and Xbox Live Marketplace versions of the expansion.

Veteran
09-05-2009, 05:43 AM
I can't wait to play TLAD and Gay Tony. I've only been waiting since March or something to play TLAD. :p

StolenPaper18
09-05-2009, 06:21 AM
Can't wait for it.... I'm in the process of finishing up TLAD as we speak.

There are way too many games coming out in the next few months, I'm going to have to start selling my body for $$$

TheJabbawock
09-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Cannot wait for this, my favorite game storywise and freemode/partymode is pretty damn fun too. Buying this the day it comes out.

thomasgeorge
09-05-2009, 11:50 AM
looks very good

Daiphyer.
09-05-2009, 12:56 PM
I can't wait for Episodes from Liberty City!

Vendetta
09-05-2009, 04:47 PM
The new DLC pack looks amazing. It will probably get me to go back and finish GTA IV. I really did not get very far in that game.

ferrari360max
09-05-2009, 05:22 PM
You know this has been up on the front page for a couple days now?

VladimirK
09-05-2009, 05:47 PM
I really want to get the Episodes of GTA IV disc but I know I won't like it even though that trailer looks great.

It's strange, I so much want to like GTA IV that I play it every so often hoping to like it suddenly, but I can't get over how strict the police and the wanted rating is and the driving can be quite annoying :(

Daiphyer.
09-05-2009, 06:39 PM
I really want to get the Episodes of GTA IV disc but I know I won't like it even though that trailer looks great.

It's strange, I so much want to like GTA IV that I play it every so often hoping to like it suddenly, but I can't get over how strict the police and the wanted rating is and the driving can be quite annoying :(

Exactly, once I got motivation for finding all the hidden birds, but my motivation was moved to frustration, cause after shooting a bird I had to escape from the police, then return to the spot, and do the same thing over and over and over ...

Barad
09-05-2009, 10:11 PM
I can't wait for this!! :woop: