PDA

View Full Version : Help Round Off Few

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi,

I just finished the game on Hard there so I wanna go back and mop up the achievments I missed, and I have a few questions about them:

Stop! Futo Time!
Im sure I killed at least a few enemies on every level with him but is it possible to go back to a level, kill and enemy and quit out or do I need to play the whole game again?

Travel Far In Gallop
At first I thought this was once your level is maxed out you just do a full sprint but it doesnt work, how do you get this?

Thanks and help is appreciated

-R

Suki
09-05-2009, 01:17 PM
how can we possibly help u with a game no one has yet unless playing the pirated version released a few days ago?

Kira Panic
09-05-2009, 02:02 PM
He's not playing a pirated version. Gamestop reserves got to pick theirs up on the 1st.
I'm not too far in the game right now but if I happen to get those achievements I'll be sure to let you know what I did.

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Appreciated m8 :)

FakePlasticTree
09-05-2009, 02:27 PM
I can't help, but I do have a question. How difficult is hard mode and how long did it take you to finish? I'm going through on medium right now but I am wishing I had started on hard because medium is quite easy.

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 02:57 PM
I never tried the first 2 but Hard isnt hard at all... pretty easy.

I died a few times but that was mainly from getting bored of it being easy that I never drank potions.

I only realised that at the end of the game I could make recipes for potions lol

:uzi:

ErmacVersion1
09-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Travel Far In Gallop
At first I thought this was once your level is maxed out you just do a full sprint but it doesnt work, how do you get it?

You have to use Tora's special move either 20 times, or use it to kill 30 enemies. Still working on it, but a guy I've been talking to has a 1000 on the game and he said that's how he got it.

DemonI81
09-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Stop! Futo Time!
Im sure I killed at least a few enemies on every level with him but is it possible to go back to a level, kill and enemy and quit out or do I need to play the whole game again?

Travel Far In Gallop
At first I thought this was once your level is maxed out you just do a full sprint but it doesnt work, how do you get this?

Stop! Futo Time!
You know how to unlock it, you just missed a level. You can go back to each level and use him, just make sure you find/activate a check point in that level to save the fact that you used him.

Eat My Dust
That's what I thought too. It's using Tora's special move (the Y button). You have to use it 10-20 times. I wasn't counting, I'd just use it, run as far as I could, then use it again. Use potions to restore your Unstable Energy and you'll get this in a matter of minutes.

I was the first in the world to 1000 the game. The only other one on mygamercard that's got 1000 hacked his achievements. Take a look at them, he found EVERY ninja before beating a boss. Impossible.

HACKER - Conky 117 (http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Conky+117)

Read that, then apologize to the OP for your ridiculous accusations and don't ever expect help from any of the people that have seen what you've said here.

EDIT: Ermac, you beat me by seconds, actually a couple minutes, but I had to get links for a few things.
Anyway, I NEVER killed an enemy with Tora's special move, so I believe it's just "use it". This is the advice I gave to someone else and that's how he got it too. He just kept running around using the special move for a little bit and it unlocked. I just wish I payed attention to how many times it must be used.

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks, I felt sooooooo insulted :P (note sarcasm)

Btw I just got that Eat My Dust thanks, and also thanks for letting me know that I need to save a checkpoint at each level before quitting :)

DemonI81
09-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks, I felt sooooooo insulted :P (note sarcasm)

Btw I just got that Eat My Dust thanks, and also thanks for letting me know that I need to save a checkpoint at each level before quitting :)
No problem.

I just can't stand ignorant fools that assume because you got a game "early" you're doing something illegal.
Stores around the world sell games before the official release date all the time.
In this case gamestop screwed up and told the preorder people to come get their game so we did. How that makes us pirates is beyond me. If Suki had actually read the other threads he/she would've seen what happened, instead he/she decided to try and flame you, but totally failed.

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Exactly lol....

Hope theres a guide up soon for the animals and jars, Cant be bothered getting the Prima Guide lol

Cla55y
09-05-2009, 05:35 PM
He's not playing a pirated version. Gamestop reserves got to pick theirs up on the 1st.
I'm not too far in the game right now but if I happen to get those achievements I'll be sure to let you know what I did.

But hes from the UK ;) hehe, thought i might throw more coal on the fire :p

thanks for the info on Hard Rowan i dont usually start on hard but i might now ive read this thanks :)

Suki
09-05-2009, 05:42 PM
oh sorry all u guys that got it from gamestop on the 1st and not the 11th as stated for release in the uk (8th in the states)my mistake many apoligies to all legit gamers i hope i did not upset u too much with my terrible slander gamestop it is then. but i have one more question in the UK where Rowan88 comes from gamestop did not make that mistake it was only in the states so how did he get his from the states so quickly and why would he order from the states anyway when released a week l8r in uk and it would normally take a week for a game to get to the uk from the states anyway ? he seems to have an answer for ever scenario so i imagine he just came back from a holiday in florida ordered while out there and thats how he got it.

ErmacVersion1
09-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Ok guys I need some help. Number 1 I am missing only 2 Jizo statues.

Still missing 1 in the 2nd castle (where you fight Windy Pants) and 1 in the first snow level. Any help would rock.

Secondly, how the hell do you get the avalanche achievement???

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 06:00 PM
He has a PAL and NTSC console....

Btw Ermac when is the guide coming out because I really need help finding all the collectables.

Also the avalanche ach, when you hit a rock you roll a little and end up turning into a snowball, once you are like this you just hit one of the enemies running down the hill.

ErmacVersion1
09-05-2009, 06:04 PM

Btw Ermac when is the guide coming out because I really need help finding all the collectables.

Also the avalanche ach, when you hit a rock you roll a little and end up turning into a snowball, once you are like this you just hit one of the enemies running down the hill. The guide is in progress. Can't post an unfinished guide. That would get me eaten alive. :P So just roll into any rock or what? I'm confused by that achievement.

DemonI81
09-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Ok guys I need some help. Number 1 I am missing only 2 Jizo statues.

Still missing 1 in the 2nd castle (where you fight Windy Pants) and 1 in the first snow level. Any help would rock.

Secondly, how the hell do you get the avalanche achievement???
I'm logging in now to check the 2nd castle and see if the description I gave you last night for the 1 I thought you were missing was wrong.

The avalanche achievement: The level where you start off sledding... When you get about 1/4 of the way to it you come to a large jump with a platform in the middle with guys on it. Hit the jump, land on the platform and move off the right side quickly, try to hit a tree or rock right away so you start rolling up into a snowball. There will be a few guys in your path, hit one.
This is kinda tricky since you actually have to screw up to end up a snowball and the snowball only lasts a short time. If you miss it just get killed by the avalanche asap and you'll restart right before that jump.

EDIT: Once you get up a ramp and are told to use lamp strings to move about you'll see a multi-tiered building in the distance, with a, for lack of a better word, crows nest at the top, surrounded by railings. It will be on the other side of the wall with 2 doors and 2 large enemies.
This is the first of 2 of these buildings. After getting onto this building keep moving towards the next one. Get onto the next one with the lamp strings and work your way to the crows nest.
I missed this one several times, but got all others the first time through. I can't remember where the others are.

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 06:06 PM
See... thats what I said :P

DemonI81
09-05-2009, 06:16 PM
See... thats what I said :P
You guys are too fast with your replies, I can't keep up lol.

About the first snow level... I have no idea where that missing one could be.

Cla55y
09-05-2009, 06:38 PM

Its region free so it doesnt matter if u have both cos you could play on either :p

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 06:41 PM
I know lol, not all games are though, cough cough GH5

Cla55y
09-05-2009, 06:50 PM
GH5 is region though :confused:

Cla55y
09-05-2009, 06:58 PM
ANYWAY, how is mini ninjas? is it good?

scorpy78
09-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Demon what level is the easiest to get the undetected achievement (50 gs)?

And now I beat the game but didn't got animal achievement and there is also no tracking and now when I replay the levels all the animals are at zero, any ideas or there is inly a way around it to start new game?

ErmacVersion1
09-05-2009, 11:18 PM
I'm logging in now to check the 2nd castle and see if the description I gave you last night for the 1 I thought you were missing was wrong.

The avalanche achievement: The level where you start off sledding... When you get about 1/4 of the way to it you come to a large jump with a platform in the middle with guys on it. Hit the jump, land on the platform and move off the right side quickly, try to hit a tree or rock right away so you start rolling up into a snowball. There will be a few guys in your path, hit one.
This is kinda tricky since you actually have to screw up to end up a snowball and the snowball only lasts a short time. If you miss it just get killed by the avalanche asap and you'll restart right before that jump.

EDIT: Once you get up a ramp and are told to use lamp strings to move about you'll see a multi-tiered building in the distance, with a, for lack of a better word, crows nest at the top, surrounded by railings. It will be on the other side of the wall with 2 doors and 2 large enemies.
This is the first of 2 of these buildings. After getting onto this building keep moving towards the next one. Get onto the next one with the lamp strings and work your way to the crows nest.
I missed this one several times, but got all others the first time through. I can't remember where the others are. Finally got it dude. Thanks a lot. Now to find the last Jizo statue I am missing and unfortunatley do the animals over again. For some reason I didn't get the animal friend achievement when I know damn well I freed them all. This is gonna suck.

Suki
09-06-2009, 06:29 AM
I know lol, not all games are though, cough cough GH5

He is refering to the region free (the pirated version) leaked onto the internet on the 28th of sept a game rowan88 started playing on the 29th sept 2 weeks before the release date in his country a one week before the release date in the states i can except that from time to time when u pre order games sometime they arrive early but then theres batman the game was leaked onto the internent on the 21 sept a game he also started playing on the 21st over a week before its release anywhere, he is now playing mini ninijas a week before release in his country and started playing the day it was released onto the internet the 4th sept but after looking at these facts i have concluded that i am as u all say an ignorant fool and have just put them down to the fact rowan is playing genuine games and not copies at all.

TC Daywalker
09-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Suki what are you the piracy police?. You sure know a lot about when games were released onto sites for someone who is so legit. Who gives a shit if he or anyone else plays pirated games?

You cant prove that he hasnt all you are doing is assuming going by the dates he played them. For all you know he has the genuine games.

And calling people ignorant fools?. Microsoft are the fools for making a console so easy to modify. Do you see the ps3 being pirated????? NO.

Cla55y
09-06-2009, 09:59 AM
He is refering to the region free (the pirated version) leaked onto the internet on the 28th of sept a game rowan88 started playing on the 29th sept 2 weeks before the release date in his country a one week before the release date in the states i can except that from time to time when u pre order games sometime they arrive early but then theres batman the game was leaked onto the internent on the 21 sept a game he also started playing on the 21st over a week before its release anywhere, he is now playing mini ninijas a week before release in his country and started playing the day it was released onto the internet the 4th sept but after looking at these facts i have concluded that i am as u all say an ignorant fool and have just put them down to the fact rowan is playing genuine games and not copies at all.

someone seems to know a little to much :p

The Kerfuffler
09-07-2009, 07:20 AM
can anyone tell me where the tengu quests are? i found some but i guess not all of them.

FakePlasticTree
09-07-2009, 04:05 PM
can anyone tell me where the tengu quests are? i found some but i guess not all of them.
They are the little birds with exclamation points over their heads. The quests are usually short and require bringing them something that is within the vicinity. I don't remember how many I did to get the achievement, but I think there's one on almost every level.

The Kerfuffler
09-07-2009, 06:57 PM
do you know if they are hidden in any of the castles? i have gone through this game 3 times now and im still missing at least 1

FakePlasticTree
09-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Hmmm, not that I remember. I know I got the achievement before I got to the snow levels, but I don't remember if there were any in the castles.