PDA

View Full Version : Insults frustrating as hell

ColdMolasses
09-05-2009, 01:40 PM
For those of you who have this achievement how long did it take? I realize it's part luck based but I've been trying for over an hour now.
I need 2 insults (checking from the thread here on x360a). I was wondering if any of you had any strategies (i.e. some pirates may respond to some insults differently)

Thanks

Edit: Damn lol this always happens to me. I just got the last achievement. I dunno if it helps anyone struggling with this but before I was just waiting for the pirates at the fork in the road (in the middle of the map) I just moved to the top and waited for them instead. It probably doesn't make a difference but at least I've got it now :).

wolvieware
09-13-2009, 10:14 PM
I think it took me about an hour in total to get it. I guess with the sayings being randomised theres no set time so it can take longer or quicker each time. Glad I got it though, with it meant to be the hardest achievement in the game.

Textbook Bobcat
09-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Took me about 20 minutes.

You can exploit the "save anywhere" feature to speed things along.

Machew8472
10-27-2009, 02:38 PM
man im gettin pissed off with this one, i must have spent well over 3hrs tryin to get this and still no joy.... i've tried seeing if there is some sort of pattern but nothing...

anyone out there with anymore info on gettin this one please share it with me!

dont worry got it now.... best advice is as textbook bobcat said make use of the autosave/load to speed things up