PDA

View Full Version : The best moment.

CoregBlue1
09-05-2009, 03:37 PM
As the title says, i would like to know what was your best, your epic moment in your video game history.

It can be a moment that makes you proud to play that games but it can also be a sad moment.

So the moment iŽll always remember is "1000 Words" from Yuna in chapter 4 of Final Fantasy X-2. I was proud that i found my way to the Final Fantasy series and when i look back to this, i know why i love RPGs.

Enjoy: 1000 Words

thomasgeorge
09-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Finally playing a decent ufc game

Playing master of puppets on gh metallica best moment in any music game.I love metallica so playing my fav song of all time was awesome

Yunder
09-05-2009, 04:00 PM
I remember first getting my Xbox 360 and playing on Xbox Live for the first time. I was called "Fag", "n00b", and a "Bloody fucking American" from a Brit. It was probably my favorite moment in gaming.

Or. . . .

When I bought my first console; the Gamecube. I loved that thing. :D

Crimson Ridley
09-05-2009, 04:42 PM
I remember first getting my Xbox 360 and playing on Xbox Live for the first time. I was called "Fag", "n00b", and a "Bloody fucking American" from a Brit.

Well you are all of those things, are you not? :p

I'm in love with you really, like super in love. You know when all you think about is that person, and you can't get them out of your head, and everytime you say their name you get goosebumps and feel like you could throw up chunks of love? I feel like that whenever I say your name... Yunderstand... my golden God of love fire... :p

My greatest moment in gaming, was when I 5 starred Raining Blood on Expert, to get my final achievement on Guitar Hero 3. Best moment ever. If there was ever a time that it felt right for willy milk to cover my pants, it was that time.

jamieCR7
09-05-2009, 05:07 PM
If there was ever a time that it felt right for willy milk to cover my pants, it was that time.
Best quote I have heard in ages. :biglaugh

Anyway, I don't know what my best moment was but Mile High Club was very nice at the time of completion. Most people I know have done that now so not so special any more!

ferrari360max
09-05-2009, 05:21 PM
When i first started playing Dino Crisis 2 when i was given my ps1 on Christmas day. It felt good :)

Yunder
09-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Please ignore this post.

Yunder
09-05-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm in love with you really, like super in love. You know when all you think about is that person, and you can't get them out of your head, and everytime you say their name you get goosebumps and feel like you could throw up chunks of love? I feel like that whenever I say your name... Yunderstand... my golden God of love fire... :p

You said that we would never bring our love into the open!! That night at summer camp, all those years ago, it was so beautiful. Aww. . .the sunset. . . . what I'm I saying???!!!

It was a one night thing. It would never happen again. When I said good bye to you, I meant it. I couldn't face not being able to love you. Please. . . don't make this hard for me. :(

I also would like to say that another great moment for me would be when I completed Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. If anybody knows that game, then they know that the Water Temple is a real bitch. Well, I thought that the game was being mean to me all those years ago, and didn't try to play again for about a year. Then I finally sat down and played the game for, like, 12 hours straight. Best 12 hours ever. :D

thomasgeorge
09-06-2009, 11:28 AM
yeah ocarina was awesome. When you watch the sunset in the field totally awesome. the zelda song is awesome to anybody know what its called