PDA

View Full Version : how to defeat last boss?

scorpy78
09-05-2009, 06:04 PM
sorry guys but I need a little help, how to beat him?

DemonI81
09-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Just use the Meteor kuji on him. Use it twice, he'll go up into the air. Avoid his attacks. Repeat.

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Run around in circles and when he shoots the purple ball at you hit at back at him, then attack him with your Thunderstorm/Electric magic.... rinse and repeat

He will sometimes go up and shoot either blue goo down at you or electric, just sprint and avoid him till he comes back down.

DemonI81
09-05-2009, 06:20 PM
I found out on my Hard playthrough you actually don't need to stun him. I thought you did, but you don't. Just use your kuji (I used Meteor) from the start, don't bother trying to stun him, it'll go a lot faster.

scorpy78
09-05-2009, 08:02 PM
thank you guys, just did it

ErmacVersion1
09-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Yea, what they said works the best. Just spam the Meteor Storm on him and after a while he'll come after you. It's easy to avoid the rain looking attack, but when he comes at you with the lightning, just use stop time and run the opposite way. That's how I did it.

anthonyd46
09-15-2009, 10:16 AM
Yea, what they said works the best. Just spam the Meteor Storm on him and after a while he'll come after you. It's easy to avoid the rain looking attack, but when he comes at you with the lightning, just use stop time and run the opposite way. That's how I did it.

how do i perform this stop time thing?

DubNut86
09-15-2009, 10:20 AM
You need the slow time scroll, i'm looking for this right now. Does anyone know where it is?

ErmacVersion1
09-15-2009, 12:58 PM
You need the slow time scroll, i'm looking for this right now. Does anyone know where it is? It should be the last Kuji Spell you find which I believe was in the level after you beat the Screeching Owl?

ponypo2001
09-15-2009, 02:43 PM
It should be the last Kuji Spell you find which I believe was in the level after you beat the Screeching Owl?

I just got slow time just before the end of Winter Range so it's much earlier m8.

DubNut86
09-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks, will have another look for it now.

anthonyd46
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
I just got slow time just before the end of Winter Range so it's much earlier m8.

ARGH thats the only one i dont have. I tried to get that one for like 3 hours but there was three fast guys in that area and i would always kill 2 and the 3rd would get me and the stupid game would always say, YOU HAVE ENEMIES IN THE AREA!!! YOU CANT USE THIS SHRINE!!! So after 3 hours of not being able to do it i gave up and moved on to the next level. Could i go back there on easy and get the spell then load up the last level on hard and the spell would be there or am i screwed.

DubNut86
09-15-2009, 04:21 PM
ARGH thats the only one i dont have. I tried to get that one for like 3 hours but there was three fast guys in that area and i would always kill 2 and the 3rd would get me and the stupid game would always say, YOU HAVE ENEMIES IN THE AREA!!! YOU CANT USE THIS SHRINE!!! So after 3 hours of not being able to do it i gave up and moved on to the next level. Could i go back there on easy and get the spell then load up the last level on hard and the spell would be there or am i screwed.

I know you can go back on easy and collect it, but i don't know if it would mess up the achievement for completing the game on hard.

DubNut86
09-15-2009, 05:14 PM
I just got 'Ice Storm' on Winter Range, playing through the rest of the level now, hoping to find 'Slow Time'

EDIT: Got it! When you get near the end of the level, you come to a cave with some ghosts, it's in there. You need to climb a ledge for it. The Flower needed is also in the cave, near the start on a small island surrounded by water. Hope this helps.

ponypo2001
09-15-2009, 05:44 PM
I just got 'Ice Storm' on Winter Range, playing through the rest of the level now, hoping to find 'Slow Time'

It's just to the right before you exit,very easy to spot after climbing a small ledge.Also to the poster struggling with the fast enemies,it's the magic user that spawns them.I got pwned at first but when i retried,I hit his magic missile straight back at him first go and killed him quick and he didn't spawn a single one.That's the best way to pass that part I think.

anthonyd46
09-15-2009, 11:07 PM
It's just to the right before you exit,very easy to spot after climbing a small ledge.Also to the poster struggling with the fast enemies,it's the magic user that spawns them.I got pwned at first but when i retried,I hit his magic missile straight back at him first go and killed him quick and he didn't spawn a single one.That's the best way to pass that part I think.

ok but my q is can i go back and do a level replay on easy or hard whatever get the spell and it would count towards the final battle? or would it not count towards it since its a level "replay" like will it carry over or will i lose it