PDA

View Full Version : Animals -1 Playthrough or Replay

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi,

When going for the animal achievment can I replay say the second level, get them all, finish that level and then it knows ive got all the animals on that level even if I replay it again when they respawn... or does it have to be done it 1 run through again?

DemonI81
09-05-2009, 07:02 PM
You can replay. I had to replay 2 levels to get the ones I missed and it worked fine.

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 07:14 PM
And again getting to a checkpoint is fine I dont need to complete level?

DemonI81
09-05-2009, 07:22 PM
That I'm not sure of, I just completed the levels. By the time you get the last animal in each level you should be able to just run past all the enemies remaining and finish in a minute.

On my Hard playthrough I fought very few enemies, I just ran past them all, doing each level in 5 minutes or so.

Rowan88
09-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Hmmm... ok for the purpose of acheivements ill only checkpoint if I can.... if it works for Jizo and Futo etc should be the same.....

Rowan88
09-06-2009, 01:53 PM
OK I got the animals achievement

For guide purposes I can tell you that you dont have the finish the level, you can just make sure you have all the animals and then find a checkpoint and quit.

If you are only missing one animal in a level, you still have to collect them all in that level.

I was missing the one bunny hidden in Night Castle and when I got it it didnt give the acheivement but when I got the rest of them in that level it popped up before I could even save.

:)