PDA

View Full Version : Help please!

I Am NeroTag
09-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Ok so i am playing on Uber Difficulty and i am on the last boss (Hans) and i am on the second part of it and it is really getting annoying because i have 59 particle cannon ammo and 10 L44 ammo and i think i have to restar again or do u think i could beat him with that???

Genesis x360a
09-05-2009, 11:37 PM
You've not got enough ammo dude, It takes 3 L44 shots for him to go in the air then when he comes back down it takes 4-5 L44 shot for him to go in the air then when he comes back down it takes 5 shots to finish his 2nd form, Then you've got 2 more forms to fight.

demi
09-05-2009, 11:40 PM
You've not got enough ammo dude, It takes 3 L44 shots for him to go in the air then when he comes back down it takes 4-5 L44 shot for him to go in the air then when he comes back down it takes 5 shots to finish his 2nd form, Then you've got 2 more forms to fight.

You get ammo once you beat the second form.

You can damage him just fine with other guns too. Use Empower.

Genesis x360a
09-05-2009, 11:44 PM
You get ammo once you beat the second form.

You can damage him just fine with other guns too. Use Empower.

Oooo yer i forgot about the ammo that you get, Also the other guns are bassicly useless on Uber against Hans even with EMP.

I Am NeroTag
09-06-2009, 12:01 AM
you think ill still be able to do it?

SvD.HaZe
09-06-2009, 02:37 PM
you think ill still be able to do it?
Yes you can, just use empower + LF44 and then use the particle cannon if you run out, and remember to take cover after you shoot

I Am NeroTag
09-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Ok thanks man:)

Hangman Records
09-08-2009, 02:00 AM
Ok so i am playing on Uber Difficulty and i am on the last boss (Hans) and i am on the second part of it and it is really getting annoying because i have 59 particle cannon ammo and 10 L44 ammo and i think i have to restar again or do u think i could beat him with that???

Actually, I ran dry on every type of ammo. Lucky for me my Veil was my ace in the hole. I remember waiting at the large gears, crouched down until I saw his face. When I saw him, I clicked the Mire depad button and charged him with my Kar98's Bayonette. I went for his neck and within about the 5th brutal stabbing, he went down and I used my Mire crystal to destroy his.

The Bayonette, EVEN ON UBER is a nasty little sting whenever pinned down. Just camp, line him up, stab.

Alter Ego
09-08-2009, 10:17 AM
OMG he was easy for me camp under the gear use your panzersnitch on him until he flies up once then i used the particle cannon and it completly owns him!