PDA

View Full Version : Can you revisit completed levels later in the game to collect missing animals etc?

rubiq
09-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Flying through on hard difficulty atm but missed a few animals, statues etc.

Can i revisit these levels at some point or will i need to replay the whole game throu to get these?

cheers

Cla55y
09-07-2009, 12:35 PM
i cant believe no one has answered this yet :eek:

Yes you can go back to every level to collect stuff and you get to keep your level and items etc. only bummer is animals get reset 2 zero every time you leave the level so you have to get them all in 1 playthrough (of that level, not the whole game, lol)

FakePlasticTree
09-07-2009, 03:43 PM
i cant believe no one has answered this yet :eek:

Yes you can go back to every level to collect stuff and you get to keep your level and items etc. only bummer is animals get reset 2 zero every time you leave the level so you have to get them all in 1 playthrough (of that level, not the whole game, lol)
Do you know if you can do it after finishing the game? I think I'm on the last level but I'm hesitant to play it if I can't go back and play the levels again.

Cla55y
09-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Do you know if you can do it after finishing the game? I think I'm on the last level but I'm hesitant to play it if I can't go back and play the levels again.

Yes you can as you can c from my achievements i have achievements after i have the finished the game. I didnt start again (and i didnt see an option too either :S). when you finish, you can still level select

rubiq
09-07-2009, 07:35 PM
lol i could not believe noone answered till now, cheers for the heads up, gonna get some more done later and go back for collectables after i clear game..

x N a q u ii
09-11-2009, 12:02 PM
Maybe cus the game just got out yesterday -.- i hate americans !