PDA

View Full Version : Where is Detect Kuji Shrine

Rowan88
09-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi,

Ive got 4 more statues to collect and in the guide the one im missing is the one that you go around the rock formation next to the Detect shrine.

Ive ran around and I cant find that shrine lol, I found the one after the rope bridge which I think is the animal one but I cant find the first one again.

Can someone give me a little guidance to get there?

-R

ErmacVersion1
09-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi,

Ive got 4 more statues to collect and in the guide the one im missing is the one that you go around the rock formation next to the Detect shrine.

Ive ran around and I cant find that shrine lol, I found the one after the rope bridge which I think is the animal one but I cant find the first one again.

Can someone give me a little guidance to get there?

-R Which level is it? Secondly, to use the detect kuji shrine spell, select it using the RB and then use the RT to use it. When you use it, you'll see 3 yellow butterflies above you. Follow them and you'll find the shrine.

Rowan88
09-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Its on the very first level, it says about the Detect Kuri Shrine and a rock formation next to it ..... I cant find that shrine anymore :|

Jizo statue (4/6): Once you get the detect kuji shrine spell, look to your left and you will see a path that wraps around the inside of 2 rock formations. Follow it till you see a ledge, the statue is on the ground before the ledge.

When I use the butterflies to help me they just explode and dont go anywhere lmao

Rowan88
09-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Its ok I found it lol, up at the little bird that sells you stuff :)

Thanks again :D 1000G!!

ErmacVersion1
09-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Its ok I found it lol, up at the little bird that sells you stuff :)

Thanks again :D 1000G!! Congrats! That should make you 3rd in the world to 1000 it yea?