PDA

View Full Version : Buy new games or fix old games G's?

iR3WiiNDzZ_x
09-06-2009, 08:08 PM
I was just wondering what everyone thinks I should do. Buy new games to get gamer score or just borrow games I've already played or buy them thus maxing them out. As I always go through my Achievements list and think it looks sloppy. Any ideas?
Games I'd have to replay include.
COD WAW.
Pac-man CE.
Mirrors Edge.
Boom boom rocket? I think it's called that.
Condemned: Bloodshot.
Fable II.
Feeding Frenzy.
Condemned. 910/970.
Etc.

Coadster1
09-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Well, it depends on whether you care about your completion percentage. If you do, I'd work on played games. If not, go ahead and buy some games I guess. It's all up to you man.

iR3WiiNDzZ_x
09-07-2009, 08:44 AM
I do care about my old games G's but it's a case of difficulty as a lot of them will be very hard to do and will cost a lot more as I could just buy cheap games like NBA 2k6 etc to boost my Gamer score up.

Teh BeZ
09-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Haha i was wondering this question as well , was planning on getting every game above 500G but then I bought batman, and im still 100% HOOOKED to trials HD so yeah that didnt happen - but id say if theres no game that you are properly wanting jsut work on previous games saves money

Disavowed Knowledge
09-07-2009, 09:33 AM
It just depends on how badly you want to replay those games, dude. If you've still got your save files, you shouldn't have any problems finishing up some of those games, but a few of 'em are time consuming, leaving less time for the new stuff. I say, borrow what you can to save some cash, and go for a new title if/when you bore yourself by playing the older stuff.

iR3WiiNDzZ_x
09-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Yeh I was thinking of borrowing most of them. The main reason I want to this is is I hate the look of the games with a mere 10G or so. Just looks so sloppy. I do have the game saves yeh so shouldn't be too hard. I'll just buy MS points for the Arcade games and then buy/borrow the others while I wait for COD: MW2. :).

NawtyCawty
09-07-2009, 04:00 PM
I keep meaning to try and complete some of my old games (as I never trade or ditch them) but then a new game comes out I like the look of and I have to get it. I have about 20 retail and arcade games with 0GS. I think thats why my completion percentage is so low, about 23% or something. Pathetic really.

Sizzlebuzz
09-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Both will probably be done eventually. I personally don't mind re-doing games, but others do.

On another note, new games are always usually much more fun.

elephantd
09-07-2009, 05:16 PM
work on older games, to save money for newer games comming out?

Infection Ftw
09-07-2009, 08:54 PM
I keep meaning to try and complete some of my old games (as I never trade or ditch them) but then a new game comes out I like the look of and I have to get it. I have about 20 retail and arcade games with 0GS. I think thats why my completion percentage is so low, about 23% or something. Pathetic really.

Mine is worse then lol. I buy more games then I can play. I've pre-ordered alot currently and bought like 9 more cheap games check my collection and laugh:P Or check the achievements and look at the 0G games. They haven't even come out of the box one time..=\

Creech
09-07-2009, 08:56 PM
I was just wondering what everyone thinks I should do.

Personally, I think you should make a decision rather than rely on the internet to be your decision maker.