PDA

View Full Version : Silent Assas... Ninja help

Cla55y
09-06-2009, 10:35 PM
i have done the first level 3 times now without being seen and no achievement :( what levels did you all do it on? im thinking maybe im not allowed to do on the 1st one, which would suck :mad:

Help appreciated :)

EDIT: ive got it, for anyone else stuck on it i did it on the great cavern rafting level. very minimal enemies to avoid and as soon as u get to the rapids there is no more

(credit to Johnmiester)

Tekkari
09-07-2009, 05:35 AM
I got it on a replay of the great river use the koi transformation potion and the camo jutsu.

FakePlasticTree
09-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Lol, that's the level I did it on as well. Just put the camo power on and run past everyone.

goothgone
09-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I got it on a replay of the great river use the koi transformation potion and the camo jutsu.

work like a charm

ascnimbles
09-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Lol, that's the level I did it on as well. Just put the camo power on and run past everyone.

when do you get camo power?

FakePlasticTree
09-07-2009, 11:08 PM
when do you get camo power?
It's one of the scrolls you pick up. According to the little inventory screen (back button) it is the fifth power from the left. It's a little leaf icon. Kuji Shrine, Spirit Form, Fireball, Tornado, them Camouflage.

Cena
09-10-2009, 12:03 PM
How do i get pass the 3 samurais at the small ledge. They are standing too close together to just run pass them without getting noticed?

Nvm.

Used this method instead:
YouTube - Mini Ninjas: Silent Assas... Ninja Trophy

SamOfHim
09-13-2009, 08:54 PM
I kept getting stuck trying to do this achievement on the great river level and using the method above but finally managed to do it first time on the haunted forest level using the camo power.