PDA

View Full Version : CoD:MW 2 Hardened, Where 2 find in Toronto?? Shipping help

UNDERWALLY
09-07-2009, 02:33 AM
Ok, my uncle is in Toronto, and since the games are much much much more cheap there, than here in Mexico, I told him to get me COD:MW 2 HARDENED EDITION.

bUT He has searched and told me that he hasn't found anything, the gaming stores doesn't seem have the game as pre-order, I'm not sure if my uncle doesn't understand what I want or he deson't understand that the game is released on November lol,
BUT I need some help in knowing where to get games in Toronto, some web pages, or a videogame store page to find it, cause if he can't find in in a store near him, he will order it by Internet, so I need some pages, in Amazon Canada there isn't a hardened edition as far as I've searched.

please HELP ME I REALLY NEED THIS GAME :D

Nightbeam
09-07-2009, 02:38 AM
Just get the normal edition; its not even worth it.

Jethrow
09-07-2009, 03:21 AM
i buy mine at futureshop but eb games has it as well. Talk to you uncle and make sure he knows what he is doing.

dark lord me
09-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Well i'm assuming since your in Mexico the Cod 1 Code wouldnt work because it's prob coded for the country you are in. Anyways I see this as my way of justifying it. For the like extra 20$ I get CoD 1 and that alone is worth 15$ and then theres all the other bonus things ...